Mini Z Race Track In Mel

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi All, Can I ask is there any Mini Z Race Track in Mel?

PandaBear
      Participant

There are quite a few “private” ones around, eg in ppl’s garages etc.

I hear there’s guys playing mZ at Hoppers (on old slotcar track) and another new mob in Clayton thereabouts.

Search our previous threads…

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      NEW MINIZ COMPLEX IN MELBOURNE!!!! In a factory Near Southland. Just opened. Race Day is Friday nights but they are open 2pm till late tuesday to sunday. It is Factory 4/3 Levanswell Road. Their number is: 03 95555882. Come racing and promote the sport + I need some more competition!
      floopyb
      Participant

2fast: Can you give us anymore info about the complex??? I am very interested in finding a track to race on in melb.

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      2fast: Can you give us anymore info about the complex??? I am very interested in finding a track to race on in melb.

What more do you want to know? You can race your mini z there. And the track is good – transponders and everything! Plenty of power points. People who run it are pretty cool. Thats all I can thimk of. Ask a more specific question if you want more info. Or better still – Call the phone number (afternoons/evenings only i think.
      :p

t00l
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

What more do you want to know? You can race your mini z there. And the track is good – transponders and everything! Plenty of power points. People who run it are pretty cool. Thats all I can thimk of. Ask a more specific question if you want more info. Or better still – Call the phone number (afternoons/evenings only i think.
      :p

i wouldnt mind seeing some pics of this place, crap or good quality 🙂

merc-blue
      Participant

sounds cool im thinking of getting 1 (a mini z) ive been Driving BCG, Digi q n IRACERS for a while. my freind offered my some starter pack car looks cool but is 100 aus decent?? he says 160 with some mods but i dunno

t00l
      Participant

i picked up a second hand mini z for 100, a bit of cleaning in the eletronics and it was off, this also came with an x speed motor and some new tyres for it, the body was pretty scrached but i have got new paint since then and as for mods, ive gone crazy and lost $ of how much i have spent. all i can tell ya now is go for gear that will increase your preformance, not looks, and if you have the $ go for the looks 😉

dgs73
      Participant

a modded z for $160 is pretty good… you’ll be more than happy with that price once you’ve driven it… they can be a black hole for $$ tho if you let them…

z-beam
      Participant

has anyone ever contacted this place?

i will tomorrow, to see if they are still open and to get some more info… been a looooooong time tho.

kevsta
      Participant

Damn, looks like Melbourne is the rc capital of Australia.

Wish we had the same up here in Sydney.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.