Mini-Z s on Foxtel

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi all, haven t posted here in a while, good to see the forum is still going strong.

For those with Foxtel digital Mini-Z s will be on the “How To Channel” Radio Control Hobbies show 7.30 Thursday 18th November (repeats at 3.00am and on Friday 19th at 11.00am).

Competes against that other great show American Chopper on Discovery, but we are talking about Mini-Z s here.

Might have to dust off the Xanavi GTR and Focus and come up to Meadowbank one day.

Participant

cool!

now i wish i had foxtel digital lol

hey the focus was my first ever mini z aswell, your more then welcome to come down and race with us sydney peeps 😀

Participant

..cool, can`t wait to see what kinda cars, set-up`s & track they use!! i`ll try and record it, i`m sure we`ll have lots of ppl wanting to see it 🙂

Participant

yeah im sure its nothing compared to some of teh setups around.. no nellys no huge pinions and mod motors

Participant

The how to channel is great, Last weekend I learned how to build and construct (Same Thing) a working R/C plane…

Participant

..ah, the wonders of tv!! so, when we going to see your plane flyin` round meadowbank petewah? hope to get down there soon, still gotta sort out some wheels (1:1 scale!) blackeye:

Participant

learned, not built

Participant

murph, geez it’s been a while since i’ve seen you on here, atleast 1 1/2 years!

Participant

Yeah man come down to meadowbank and have a race with us the more racers the better….:D:D

Participant

for those of you that have’nt got digital; get a mate with digital to record it. It’s not on normal Foxtel…

Edited by – dgs73 on 08 November 2004 12:18:38

Keymaster

murph! You remember us!

*grins* I’d like to say welcome back!

If anyone could record this show I’d be really really interested in it – especially if it was in DIVX format….

I’m sure I could fit that in between waitching Pimp my Ride eps 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Participant

im certain i can get my brother to record it… will find out if he has DivX and go from there

Participant

i have austar digital… but i am in sydney and my tv/satelite hook up is in byron bay:sad:

i needs to see the vid also. sounds good.

Participant

…mum & dad have digital. I see if i can borrow the DVD recorder from work & we can take it from there…:)

Participant

sounds good man!

Participant

might have to lob you a blank dvd if i can Roe… my brother’s out of state at the moment… would this be a possiblity? Maybe?:D

Participant

…yeah good, no problem there, we’ll work somthing out mate :smiley2: i just need you guys to remind me/sms me on the day (short term aint the best)…:approve:

Participant

no worries mate… will stow blank in box for next time i see you

Participant
      Quote:
      Hi all, haven’t posted here in a while, good to see the forum is still going strong.

For those with Foxtel digital Mini-Z’s will be on the “How To Channel” Radio Control Hobbies show 7.30 Thursday 18th November (repeats at 3.00am and on Friday 19th at 11.00am).

Competes against that other great show American Chopper on Discovery, but we are talking about Mini-Z’s here.

Might have to dust off the Xanavi GTR and Focus and come up to Meadowbank one day.

bah American Chopper gets my viewing, if i want to see mini z’s then i will pick up one and drive it 😀

Participant

Hey roe if you want I can get the show recorded no probs my girlfriends uncle has Foxtel digital so next thursday when im at her house ill go there and record it cause i really want to see this show dude…….:D:D:D

Edited by – MiniKing on 12 November 2004 13:08:02

Participant

…Yeah, no problemo, i’ll get you to do that if i don’t get home from work on time! Australia’s Next Top Model seems to be taken up more of my time then i like…

Participant

Dude i totally forgot my girlfriend has also got foxtel digital she reminded me 2nite:blush: so its on for sure next week ill be watching and recording this program…..cant wait!!!!!:D:blush:

Participant

did anyone record it after all?

Participant

this is what i was hoping to find out… my brother was not contactable on Wed. or Thurs. damn…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.