MONEY ON MICRO RC

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      1Gamer
      Participant

I know alot of you LOVE micro rc’s but how much have you actually spent on micro rc’s? 100-200$? more? i’ve only spent about 150$ canadian how bout u guyz?

barto_85
      Participant

I have spent about $200-300 AUD. Thats on 3 kits about about 30 bodies and pullbacks.

betty.k
      Participant

prolly about $150 in cash, but in labour, i don’t wanna know!:8ball:

merc-blue
      Participant

lol ive spent bout 500-800 .. lol

Impreza
      Participant

lets just say too much…don’t know it is in merc-blue territory, haven’t added it up, don’t really want to:dead:.

ph2t
      Participant

prolly about $250, but I help feed the habit by selling stuff back to you suckers!:p

ph2t.

1Gamer
      Participant

WHOA!! merc 800?! HOLY ****!!:dead: was that in u.s$? or aus.$?

merc-blue
      Participant

aus… i got a huge collection of dead bits lol but i got some sweet 1s aswell

titaniumonkey
      Participant

I’d say I’ve spent about $100 Canadian dollars on this hobby, but that’s including the resources I’ve used to make the mods I do. If you don’t count the stuff I already had before, then I would say about $80 Canadian dollars

micro_Amps
      Participant

Yeah, heaps. Got a rather large collection. I’d rather not think about the $$ that have gone into it, prefer to spend my time tinkering and playing with them, when I’m not here of course.

I reckon Trash will probably top us all, he has a huge toy collection
      :)uA

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I reckon close to $400 including Bit’s/clones, tin racers/hop ups and LXX scale racer & hopups. Just on micros though, only about au$150. But if you take “entertainment” at being $5 an hour, they have paid them selves off admirably!

z-beam
      Participant

hang on there ua….

my transformer collection alone cost me over $800….. let alone all my bits,bots and figures…..

nothing beats racing these little beasts on a nice small track with beer within reach and a few mates who have enough concentration to not just drive the wrong way and laugh when creating collisions……..

i thought this thread was about putting money on bit racing… makin money…. sounds like an idea.

NSR34
      Participant

damn, when i think about it ive spent an easy $500 aus. that milk mag car alone was what micro ? $225 ? i cant memba now, and i got shit loads of clones, bits, super bits, bodies and hop ups. Kind of sad now i think about how much money ive used and abbused, coulda bout a real car, bush basher style 😀

trash
      Participant

Umm, yeah, I’m not exactly sure how much stuff I have.

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

A couple G’s I guess. Depends on where you draw the line between micro and regular R/C, and if you count equipment that can be used with both.

micro_Amps
      Participant

I’m probably in that boat too, if you count the other ‘toys’ as well.
      Ahhh, who cares, its all good fun. I’ve spent heaps on ‘bits’ but I still enjoy them. Like you say, they can be heaps of fun with a few mates and a few beers. They cant control then when they are stone sober.

:)uA

trash
      Participant

…that’s right uA, I can probably count the dollars, but I prefer to total up the amount of fun I get out of them.
      Hmmm…. Micro DUI. I got to try that one.
      Have you got any micro tanks ?
      Place four of them on a coffee table for a bout of tank sumo wrestling. I think I’ll add some home brew vodka to that challenge next time friends are over.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.