more micro s at Radio Shack.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      FreeLoader101
      Participant

heyyyy ppls.. i just thot i d drop a line and tell my canadian homies that radio shack has more micro r/c stuff.. i was there today and they had like some clone cars.. and sum bikes.. by the same company as my tank.. so yah.. and lots of tanks left too.. the cars have weird bodies tho.. they look like a cross between a GTR and an Accord Wagon.. only…. flatter.. thay also have an LED inside the car for sum reason.. i was with this girl who isnt interested in r/c stuff at all (bah….. women!!) lol.. so i didnt get to look much.. they also had sum sweeeeet ass large scale r/c cars (beemer, NICE porsche 911, and a good lookin DTM-SLK with sum sweet rims!) and also they had a sweet r/c plane.. a twin motor stealth bomber… ummmm thats the updates.. oh yah.. ne one buy those one of those r/c hydro cars? that impala look pimped.. lol..

peeeeeace!!
      (of ass)

outties

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

speaking of new stuff, i was at my walgreens and i saw these really wierd micro r/c clones, they were just like bits but i swear it was smaller, i didnt get a good look but there were like 4 gears you could see from underneath the wheel well, it was crazy. I might go out and by one sometime, see what it is…:D

micro_Amps
      Participant

Should buy one surfmystrat, and do a reveiw of it for us.
      I was in Toys r’us the other day and saw an r/c mini cooper and I swear it was 3 feet long, 1&1/2 feet wide and a foot tall. You could just about sit on it hehehe. Wouldnt want that one crashing into my foot, might break an ankle.
      I dont know what scale it was, but it was BIG.

:)uA

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

that have cars like that here in the us too, they got pt cruisers, vw beetles, and all these other ones, i think Nikko makes them and there about 1/8 or 1/7 scale. They are big though and dont go fast. Not only that but the battery dies in like 10 minutes, they sell for about 75$$$

FreeLoader101
      Participant

yo surf.. check the brand of the clones for me.. the ones i seen are made by Sakar.. but sold under the name of “street gear” these clones i seen looked weird too.. they had a seperate charger too.. but like a huge ass oval controller.. lol.. iunno.. i wouldnt call them clones really.. they arent even similar to bits except for the size and tech.. but everthing else is different.. ne ways peace out..

Impreza
      Participant

They are up here too. I have seen the pt cruiser and beetles at Safeway of all places.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.