MORE POWER!!!!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hey the booster’s are great but if your looking for speed they aren’t any faster. with boost on they are about the same speed as a reg bit with the same motor. Un boosted just seems incredibly slow. I have 4 boosters and I almost always race them on the controller setting that for regular bits so the boost is constantly on. Thinking about getting a different boost chip though to reverse is functions to give it brakes.

Admin
      Participant

Now jwinges thats an awesome idea!!! Is that mod available? I would love my booster if the feature worked like that.

Admin
      Participant

you just need to find a PCB-mount tactile switch, that will be momentary open.

the one in the controller now is currently closed when you push it – you want one that opens when pushed. these switches do exist! hopefully will find a source soon.

no need to mess about with chips – just swap the switch over!

Admin
      Participant

Your right guyb I poked around in the controller with my fluke and found that my original idea would be too much hasle. So it took me a little longer to realize what you did just swap the switch, lol. I live in the US and will check Radioshack first.

Admin
      Participant

Got the switches did the swap love the brakes!!

I couldnt find pcb switches so I just bought some that are still pretty small and have it comming out the top of the controller much easier than the stock position. Pics comming soon.

Admin
      Participant

do you guys think there will be a boost for the aussie S2000 with 40mhz band becaus if they do I would like to get a hold of one because i am intereted in drag racing my S2000

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.