motor boosts

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

all of them the car controles the boost but only booster cares can do boost but all the moters can. whare are you from

Admin
      Participant

so i could use a 3.0 and it would have boost abilities,how do u know this? Do you have a boost ability Bit Char-G? Ohh ya, i am from Texas.

Admin
      Participant

The booster has NOTHING to do with the motor. Any motor will work.

Admin
      Participant

So where does the car get the boost function or ability

Admin
      Participant

I suspect that the controller pulses the throttle at 50/50 then when the boost button is pressed, it locks the throttle on.

But iheard that booster controllers work only with the booster chassis, and not other cars, so i don’t really know.
      Im getting a booster soon so i might find out.

Admin
      Participant

yeah the booster only works with booster cars.

Admin
      Participant

I allready found out about the controller that comes in the packet has a boost button. I even have a printed out pic of it. And lancer_evo, its kinda obviouse that booster only works with booster cars. But yall still havent answered my question. What on the circuit board acctivates the boost.

Admin
      Participant

not shure i get my booster in about 2 days. more than likely its a curent limiter on the eng.

Admin
      Participant

damnit. now i dont even want the thing. i found out that it doesnt go full speed without pressing boost button. ill just modify it so i can have lots of power. ill use that bigger lithium battery with a 3.8 motor. yea that will do it.

Admin
      Participant

do what i did just strap a9 volt on it. ugly but fast

Admin
      Participant

a 9 volt, do u have the auto modellista set.

Admin
      Participant

no thats gay. i got a 3 skylines white black and silver a cel red a lancer evo 5 a silver supra. i only got 3 bit’s but a sh*t load of bodys. but i got me some epoxy puddy and im gonna try ta make a 93 mustang hatch. and if it works im gonna do the gtit will take a while but it looks easy

Admin
      Participant

see, i ordered an auto modellista set and i just found out all this crap about the boost only is 1/2 speed. Im tryin to figure out what to do.

Admin
      Participant

im lookin for a booster bit becouse race on a track with allmost no st8 aways so whare at in the usa do you live.

Admin
      Participant

Tx

Admin
      Participant

i got a nicely set up microsizer aka american bit. and a hoped up micro rs4 full titanum chassy http://www.geocities.com/superbadasssweetdaddyneil/index.html

theres a pic of the micro

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by siroompalot07 on 10November2002

…What on the circuit board acctivates the boost.

Impossible to say – Booster cars & the black controller are totally different inside compared to the previous Bits. There is no tacked on part to their circuitboards, its a whole new redesign.

Here’s a pix of the Booster Car… just compare it to your normal Bit and you’ll agree the PCB is totally different too.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.