MR-02 Newbie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      mocky
      Participant

Im in the market for MR-02,i ve heard it doesnt have reverse because its got a brake function,anyone elaborate on that?
      Anyone sell Enzo MR-02 in Sydeny for under $200?Anyone the new high power fets?

dgs73
      Participant

i’m pretty certain the mr-02 has reverse, it’s got the same set-up as Monster Z. The brake is used by pushing the throttle forward, but put it back in neutral, then push again. Reverse! And I dont think the mr-02 is available in stores yet

mocky
      Participant

No……………….
      Im not buying it at hobbyco thats for sure.I heard they are deadly,in a stock form they are absolutely fanstastic in steering,when upgraded they are unbeatable,making it lower and wider and a built in servo saver was wat i wanted in a mini z.whoever has one tell me,i must noe.if anyone starts shipping in for under 200 tell me!

Edited by – mocky on 21 January 2004 21:59:35

Edited by – mocky on 21 January 2004 22:05:16

Keymaster

mocky, Have a word with Bithed – and/or I can chase up a price for landing one on your door if you like… Any model in particular you’re after?

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

hmmmmm,i can get one myself but shipping really bugs me.But wats ur price for a calsonic skyline mr02 model?

Keymaster

mocky – I’ll check tomorrow – despite ausmicro.com being out of the selling game for a while we still have wholesale accoutns and sources so the shipping can be a bit less painfull.

Bithed (bithed@hotmail.com) sells these things all the time and is happy to supply – he may have a deal at hand that’s attractive to you..

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

mocky
      Participant

Thanx,wanna take a look at the prices,so far 130USD would be fine butanything over 150USD is a little to much for me at this point,but im open for any news.
      I already as bithed,no reply as of now.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.