Multiple Car Racing

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

How many cars do you guys consider too much at once? With the new Compact Char-g and Microsizers in the states, that means there is up to six frequencies racing at once. I suppose it depends on the size of the track etc. I m starting a Bit Char-g club at the ANU in Canberra, and I think six cars at once would make an awesome race.

RacerX
      Participant

If you could get all the frequency s then it would be great I recon

barto_85
      Participant

The cars that just recently came out have frequencies 27A, 27B, 27C, 40A, 40B, and 40C, so this combined with whatever else is available, 35, and 49, 57, I think. So about 9 cars.

M_Coupe
      Participant

8 cars at once would be RAW! and you could use the 9th as a pace car or emergency vehicle.

Keymaster

Hey DJMute,
      If you d like any assistance from ausmicro.com let me know. As I’m based in Canberra we can probably help you out a bit 😉

--
      Site Owner Guy.

DaveF
      Participant

The more cars in a race at once the better I say. Adds to the realism, if not only for the competitiveness. I can t wait to get the new frequency cars.

Admin
      Participant

Wow I agree nine would be fantastic. I have four and a fifth on the way from the states and I can still get the 57 from Asia. I m hoping to get the ANU club up soon and we can have monthly race nights etc. Also plan to build a large club track ( I’m still in the middle of putting the streetlights and footpath on my own track)that can be changed around to make different tracks. I’ll post more when it gets up off the ground but I would encourage anyone in Canberra to join and kick my pants when we race.

barto_85
      Participant

great, that would be awesome for this site, having a club, to join the club all member must be members of ausmicro :smiley2: Would love to see some of the cars and tracks too.

DaveF
      Participant

Yeah, Dj, I d love to see pictures of the track your making.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.