MUST FIX WHEEL>>>>>>>>>……..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Prowler3
      Participant

my nissan skyline is screwed. everything is fine , except my arch-enemy, the front left wheel. GGRRRR!!!!!!!! It doesnt hapen on my nsx, but he front WHEEL collects hairs, dust and grit like theres no 2morro. It restricts movement and puts my car into spins. @nite i spent 40minutes with tweezers but it still didint do it.

HEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz

merc-blue
      Participant

remove the knuckle from the car take out the pin n then putit back together takes bout 5-10 mions easy as pie and all the hair is gone

merc-blue
      Participant

remove the knuckle from the car take out the pin n then putit back together takes bout 5-10 mions easy as pie and all the hair is gone

M_Coupe
      Participant

What I used to do was hit the hair with a razor blade against the steel a few times to cut it up, and then just pull out the clumps.

M_Coupe
      Participant

What I used to do was hit the hair with a razor blade against the steel a few times to cut it up, and then just pull out the clumps.

Prowler3
      Participant

i dont know how to take apart the knuckles with out screwing up my car

Racer9
      Participant

pull it out a little bit and then pull off dirt. When you are done push it in a little bit farther than it was before.

z-beam
      Participant

there is a few posts from old topics regarding wheel changing and rim swaps. i think i’ve posted the way twice allready, have a go researching and have some fun at the same time.

the reason cutting do’t work is that you are leavin very small peices of fluff on your axle pin, which cause severe friction between the pin and rim. when you dissassemble the nucle be sure to gently scrape the inside of the rim as well as clean the pin… good luck and happy hunting.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.