My 4 cars (kinda big pic – be warned)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Here’s the jolly quartet. The Corolla GTS(ae86), the WRX (a 35mhz booster car with body and wheels swapped, the Focus MOD (WRX chassis, wheels swapped, OEM pugeot body mod) and the tried and trusted mazdaspeed RX-7.

quartet.jpg

Admin
      Participant

A motley crew if I do say so myself.

Would that be agradated Checker pattern on that Trueno?

Admin
      Participant

yeah, I was trying to think of something that would look good on the black/white car…so I did a graduated fade on the rally checks…turned oout better than I thought it would. There’s also a Kanji on the hood, a few toyota/corrolla GTS logos and some 80’s era TOMY logos..

OH! and it says CHAR-G, accross the spoiler, in the stretched corolla font.

Littering the Focus mod with FORD logos certainly hleped make it look more Ford-like…it was still looking very Pugoet up to that point.

-aquila out

Admin
      Participant

Great photo once again, Aquila.

One little touch I noticed (that I thought, “What a great f#%*ing idea!”) was the door numbering which, I assume, corresponds with the frequency of the controllers.

Love it!

Derek
      (Running late for work! – Eeeeeeeeeeeek)

Admin
      Participant

Thanks, DJ

yeah, guess I wasn’t being too sneaky about the door numbers. I figure’d it’d be a easy way to keep track.

Admin
      Participant

aquila,

where do i find, or how do i make decals like the ones u have? I don’t have a place that sells anything close to this size here. hope u make em so i can do the same.

ryan

your squad looks pretty tight

Admin
      Participant

can younpleasse show me how did u mod it into a pugeot please i wanna learn

Admin
      Participant

“can younpleasse show me how did u mod it into a pugeot please i wanna learn”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Aquila, I guess your mod isn’t very good :smiley2:

icemansRC – He STARTED with a Pugeot! It’s a Ford Fucus now (oops, I misspelled it :smiley2:). The Pugeot is an OEM Bullet car that you can get from toyeast.

Admin
      Participant

to rye: Yeah, I made the decals on clear decla stock…
      to iceman: DOH! and I thought I did a pretty convincing focus mod….it started AS a pugeot…from an OEM bullet car…just like ylexot said…
      oh well, I’m constantly re-working it…it actually looks a bit more focus like since that picture…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.