mY cLoNe PrOjEcT

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Prowler3
      Participant

went 2 paddies market 2day and bought a precious bit char-a clone for $10. I bought a honda accord silver wagon and took off all the crappy stickers and it looks good now. I wonder to myself y I paid $49 for my bit chargs, when these seem just as good?

OOh well, i have plans to repaint it, post pics soon. Its fast already. I thinking purple or black…… ideas??

Prowler3
      Participant

i was playing with the above car and when reversed and driven forward after, it wheelstands quickly!

barto_85
      Participant

cool, is it still standard? can you take some pics before and after its painted? sounds cool

leonli17
      Participant
      Quote:
      i was playing with the above car and when reversed and driven forward after, it wheelstands quickly!

I bought the same ones about 2 months ago. It also do wheelies. it has a really good motor. i paid $20 for it.

Prowler: do u live in Melbourne? iif u do whee did u get it?

leonli17
      Participant

Or and i guess the motor’s cap is a kind of orangy-red colour right?

ph2t
      Participant

I think paddy’s market is in sydney….

dgs73
      Participant

Waaaay out west, it is… i’ve got one of those Accord shells myself, its the only one i’ve found that will wheel-stand without any serious mods… just a 3.0+ and soft tyres. And go with purple, Prowler. Mad colour, plus there’s no stock shells that shade.

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, purple is a great colour, check out my gloria, its in my gallery (signature). It is a fairly dark purple though, but i like it.

trash
      Participant

anybody seen them out at parklea markets ?

Keymaster

Main reason most pay for the Tomy is a higher quality across the board – the clones are ‘variable’ and somewhat patchy in quality control and appearance. Good ones are great value and duds are well dud!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

crazydave
      Participant

Aaron speaks the truth. My first micro RC clone was dud, and almost steered me away from the hobby. Thank god I bought a Bit Char-G, and found out how they’re supposed to work.

But, I’ve heard nothing but good stuff about Precious clones. Sounds like you got a winner.

Those motors sound like the ones we have in Thunder Charger clones. They are very torquey, I love ’em.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.