Participant

It’s not much.

http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=162530#post162530

But it’s my first.

Chuckster…

Edited by – Aaron on 03 February 2004 20:22:20

betty.k
      Participant

http://www.ausmicro.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1613&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=1&Topic_Title=We+need+a+ZipZaps+forum%2E%2E%2E&Forum_Title=GENERAL+CHAT

you’ve been warned once, please don’t post in these forums:8ball:

Edited by – betty.k on 03 February 2004 13:09:10

micro_Amps
      Participant

Thats a bit harsh bk.
      :)uA

betty.k
      Participant

that’s true, but i too have seen the trouble caused by this guy on other sites. i’ll admit, he’s been pretty cool lately, and i quite like the job he’s done with that shell, and i’ve told him so on another forum. but i’m of the opinion that a little more time is needed to see if it’s a permanent change. just to clarify, this is my opinion, and not the opinions of the moderators on this site. sorry chuck, just gimme a little longer:8ball:

betty.k
      Participant

hmmm. i’ve had a think about this, and i realise that i came out all guns blazing and that no matter how bad someone is they deserve a chance to come good. i was hasty, and for that i apologise. BUT, just keep a sense humour with you at all times chuckster, this is a pretty friendly, g rated site, and we like to break each others balls a little for a laugh.:smiley2: ’nuff said.

BACK ON TOPIC. as i said, i do like the job you’ve done on that shell, fill us in on how you got the bling bling shine:8ball:

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

This guy has annoyed the piss out of me too. But I’m willin to let it be cause I’m sure I’ve probably annoyed him as well.

Nice car chuck.

Be yourself and we’ll accept you. Be annoying and we’ll be annoyed by you.

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

I’ll also say this. He could have (and has in the past) just used a different name and been extra annoying. The fact that he didn’t gives me optimism. I give props to any one who can beat a bad rep.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.