my first toy east purchase!

Home Forums General Chat my first toy east purchase!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      twizm
      Participant

i just bagged an auto mod set, 4.2 presision and 4.2 pro motor, 350z shell, 3.2 presision motor and a gold heat sink, now all i need to know is HOW THE BLOODY HELL DO I PAY FOR IT? i chose bank transfer due to my lack of credit card/trust in money orders/etc, and i need some help on what to fill in where, and so on. will the bank know what to do? some of the fields i havent seen on normal bank deposit slips before…

anything is greatly appreciated.

ps: i wont be able to pay for 2 days or so, will toy east cancel my order or anything?

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

They won’t cancel it, I have like 2 orders that I accedently made that are still active from last year :|.

TE are great, just don’t cheap out on postage. Better to pay $35 and get your order in 14 hours, 😀 than pay $27 and have to wait a week and a half. Bank transfers are gunna be expensive man, they charge like AU$20 to transfer $$$ overseas (BoM/Westpac). The bank’ll know what to do!

Impreza
      Participant

I agree with Pork Hunt on this one:) I haven’t ordered from them for a bit but you used to be able to track the order online as well:) Good luck with the bank:

VooDooMafia
      Participant

I would say just use paypal

Impreza
      Participant

VooDoo, I have paypal, but don’t know if you can get an account without a credit card.

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea you can set up a account without a credit card you are just limited to the seller options.

He will still be able to request $$ from him back into paypal then use paypal to payfor things.

I find it much easyer as you can add $$ to you paypal when you have the extra then when you see something bang you pay for it.

Impreza
      Participant

Thx VooDoo:), I would agree then to setup a paypal account twizm (if not for this purchase, since it looks like it may be too late, then for future purchases).

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well if you do set one up now just e-mail toyeast and ask them to switch it from bank Xfer to paypal and they will.

I have clicked on the wrong thing before and they had fixed it.

thery are good like that and have cheap prices. The shiping is not so bad if you get abunch of stuff

twizm
      Participant

theyll charge me 20 bucks just to transfer it OS?! man thats weak. it says something about putting my order number in ‘this’ field, but it doesnt say which, the only one i can think of is the bank tel. number because the instruction is closest to that.

i would of paid the extra for express shipping, but i only get paid so much a week, and so far 2 weeks worth have gone into online purchases:blush: and im sposed to be buying a car/bass amp/clothes

ebay is addictive

VooDooMafia
      Participant

well you should set up a paypal account in US money that why you dont have to worrie to much about it.

I still say paypal is the way to go as I have never done a bank Xfer.

Just to let you know a bank trasfer is almost if not worse in the fact of security as you are giveing alot more info to the person that really needed.

twizm
      Participant

i just made a paypal account. now im emailing them to tell them i ‘made the wrong choice’ and to have it changed to paypal. the thing is i havent got the money in my paypal account yet, as its not in my bank yet, and paypal seems like one of those transaction things that happens on the spot. will this be ok with them?

1Gamer
      Participant

Hey Impreza or VooDooMafia you ppl used toyeast already huh so when they ask for the information where to send your order what did you put in for state? Im from Canada like you guys and im PRETTY SURE we live in provinces and Not states

Impreza
      Participant

lol 1Gamer:) Not to get political, but I do believe they are still called provinces last time I looked;) Anyway all fun aside I think (Voodoo help me out if I am wrong here) that there is a place to enter info on where you live in Canada (I have always got my orders). I think it has been posted in the forum somewhere as well. If Voodoo doesn’t know off by hand I will look it up. Always good to see a Canuck on the forum. Where you from?

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea I think when I signed up I said I was from canada and added the province.

I have never not got my order( in 4-5 days), so I guess I did it right.

Yea were you from? Ontario here 🙂

Edited by – VooDooMafia on 24 November 2003 18:15:04

Impreza
      Participant

oh sorry about that 1Gamer, B.C.

twizm
      Participant

anyway, BACK ON TOPIC NOW *glares at the canadians*…

i havent had a reply from toyeast, so im thinking just to not pay for the order and re-order it all with my paypal account. they obviously dont pack the order up until its paid for from what you guys have said

Quote:
      They won’t cancel it, I have like 2 orders that I accedently made that are still active from last year

Super Max Power
      Participant

You have to send e-mails to the right guys at toyeast or you could be waiting a long time for a reply.

I have sent about 4 e-mails to ‘Harold’ in the tech department about the LXX mini-z and hasn’t replied to any.

Try sending e-mails to everybody and you might get someone to help.

Impreza
      Participant

sorry twizm:blush: I have heard also that they are very slow to respond via email. I would hold off re-ordering and see if you can get some help via email first. What did you end up ordering anyway?

There is a follow order http://www.toyeast.com/cartmain.asp?page=custserv section that says that they will respond within 48 hours of your query (at least that is what they promise). At least this way your ordering issues will be documented at their site, so if you do re-order you should not (hopefully) be double billed for the same order.

Edited by – Impreza on 25 November 2003 08:31:22

1Gamer
      Participant

lol sorry im a lil late guys im from Alberta haha anyway back on topic as twizm said…lol ive also emailed toyeast with the province question but you guys seemed to have awnserd my question 2weeks before they did :S..

Edited by – 1Gamer on 25 November 2003 10:23:33

twizm
      Participant

i just cancelled my order then, hopefully they will get the request and all will be well again.

when i have the funds, ill be buying the same stuff but with pay pal 🙂

Impreza
      Participant

Hope it works out for you.

twizm
      Participant

grr, i was just told by paypal that i cant transfer money from my bank account to paypal, but i can transfer from paypal to my account. a big WTF is in order here. now i cant pay for anything on paypal.:angry:

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.