my latest creation

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

i’ve gone all out on this one! aluminium h plate, tomy slot car spring rear shock, dual cell, ventilated body. when i get my mail it’ll have new tyres,a faster motor and front steel spring shocks. i wanted this one to be like an on road mini z, stiffer suspension with less travel. and i want it to go fast. real fast!:evil: the alloy h plate is just beautiful in use, but it’s a once off kinda thing i did cos i can!:smiley16:
      pic_15.jpg
      more pics here;

http://community.webshots.com/album/104275236jxEoWz/1

so if ayone’s interested in bcg h plates, (should call em ‘b’ plates!) or full suspension conversions, pm me and we’ll sort something out:8ball:

ph2t
      Participant

great work dude! you gotta see if you can take video with the digital camera, most camera’s allow that these days.

ph2t.

trash
      Participant
      Quote:
      and i want it to go fast. real fast!

1/4A Ester’s rocket motor can fulfil your desire.

0-300kph in 1 second.

brendan
      Participant

very nice betty you work is getting better an better everytime, and i would love to see a little video of it

.b

betty.k
      Participant

i can shoot up to 15 sec of video with this cam but dunno how to put the files up other than emailing people individually. any ideas?:8ball:

brendan
      Participant

you could get a yahoo breifcase you get 20mb of storage or something. briefcase.yahoo.com

ph2t
      Participant

betty, email me the video man and I’ll host it for you…..
      :approve:

ph2t.

z-beam
      Participant

very niiice!

coke can?

betty.k
      Participant

nahh, the alloy is from the inside of an old disk drive. i got a box fulla electronic bits and peices. that’s where i get most of my tiny screws from, although i’ve run out of screws for rear shocks, anyone know a good place to shop for tiny screws? jaycar?:8ball:

merc-blue
      Participant

rear shock.. ohhh nice again betty

Impreza
      Participant

Looks good, may bite on a b plate, how much? You should probably pm me or post a reply in fs. Don’t want those moderator folk after me;)

betty.k
      Participant

will post something soon:8ball:

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.