My new 4.0 Monster !! New better pix

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rcs2die4
      Participant

Hey all,

Heres some pix of my 4.0Monster.It arrived on the 29/8/05 from Aaron andthis is a list of mods I””ve already done!!!

Iwaver AlloyFront shock stay.

Iwaver AlloyRear shock stay.

Iwaver Alloy -2deg toe rod.

Iwaver Alloy Wheel set.

Iwaver Soft tyre inserts.

AusMicro Full Ball bearing kit.

AusMicro Alloy wheel nuts.

Hybrid Motor using a PN Speedy rotor an brushers in a Yeah Racing BB can with MZ Workshop Gold Neo Magnets.

It”s Mad, I”m having a ball with it !!! Cant wait to get a set of FET””””s from here so I can put a

custom Mini Z workshop motor that Thomas is building for me in it!!!!tongue.gif

Anyway, heres the pix there not that good I still need a new camera !!! angry.gif

http://photobucket.com/albums/b362/RCS2DIE4/My%20Monster/?action=view¤t=Pic1.jpg

New pix here…

http://photobucket.com/albums/b362/RCS2DIE4/My%20Monster/?action=view&current=P1000528.jpg

Edited by – rcs2die4 on 04 September 2005 16:05:28

rcs2die4
      Participant

An update on my monster !!!

As standard the truck wouldnot lift the front wheels at all !!!Ithen put in a PN SpeedyModified Practice Motor. Thiswould lift the front wheels on carpetif I wentreverse then forwards,butIhad to get abit of speed up in reverse to do it !!!! it still would not do it on anything other then carpet ….

So I took the rotor and brushers out of the PN motor (52t ??)and put them in a Yeah Racing BB motor can with some Gold Neo magnets from MZ Workshopand still using the standard 10t pinion (the others that come in the kit don’t mesh right?) it now has more speed and alot more torque, it will now lift the front wheels on any surfacevery easy, with a little jab of reverse then stick it…. It lifts the front wheels that hard that it hits the wheelie bar and then lifts the rear wheels off the ground too… While the rear wheels are off the ground they spool up a bit then the truck launches riding the wheelie bar for about 2 meters on smooth surface and a bit over a meter on carpet (bumpy), It’s COOL !!!

Next will be the FET’s from Aaron then my custom motor from MZ workshop, It will then be able to lift the front wheels on demandwithout having to go in reverse first, hopfully even on the fly !!!!! Till then …….

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.