My new boosted clone

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      RacerX
      Participant

I got a new clone today and it’s a odd it called a micro flash charger. For starters the body is screwed on It has lights head lights and tail which only come on in reverse I think they are glued to the body too. it’s boosted (Yah!:D) it has an on off switch on the car but not on the remote. 27, 40, 49 mhz and only $26 from tandy but myer had them for 20 a month ago. you can get a pt cruiser a wrx and a couple of f1 style car that look crappy. My major dislike is that they use 4 AAA batts in stead of AA but hey it’s boosted so I anit complaining.

Prowler3
      Participant

i seen it!!! i think they cost $10 in paddies market in stydney! how do u boost them , my friend has 1 !!!!!

leonli17
      Participant

i was gotta get it 1 month ago in Myer when it was $20. Except i forgot to bring money with me and then i was busy:sad:. They r really good. longer wheel base than BCG. Booster.

micro_Amps
      Participant

The Enertec micro flash charger.
      They are a dual cell too, twin 40mAH 1/4AAA NiMH cells. Boost is only ‘on’ in forward and if you turn a corner they go back to slower speed whilst turning.
      Not easily fet modded, but good fun anyway.
      Rear axel is captive, but they have a reasonable motor. Pity they dont go into ‘boost’ in reverse, it would make things easier on carpet.
      :)uA

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

you get boost by forcing the forward stick really far forward. my favorite char-g-esque (?) car

RacerX
      Participant

Yea there great but I’m not sure how to crack it open to mod it. I need a triagle screwdriver can you get those?

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah, goto jaycar, and ask for a ‘Full house’ or ‘Son of full house’ screwdriver bit set.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.