My New Mini Z Track Video

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      mr.micro.2u
      Participant

Here is a quick Vid of my new mini Z Track. The car is my one and only mini car, an AWD with external fet mod, GP 950 batts ,iwaver x-speed motor and NSX body. The track is 4 X 7 meters in size and is carpet purchased from Bunnings with the track boards made from 6 mm MDF cut into 50mm strips 4 thick so i could bend the corners. Track cost $280 to build.
      Cheers.

File size is 2MB
      http://media.putfile.com/Mini-Z-Track

demonajy
      Participant

Sweet track….and some nice driving.
      why dont you live in Brisbane:smiley13:

ken_wyleung
      Participant
      mr.micro.2u wrote:
      Here is a quick Vid of my new mini Z Track. The car is my one and only mini car, an AWD with external fet mod, GP 950 batts ,iwaver x-speed motor and NSX body. The track is 4 X 7 meters in size and is carpet purchased from Bunnings with the track boards made from 6 mm MDF cut into 50mm strips 4 thick so i could bend the corners. Track cost $280 to build.
      Cheers.

File size is 2MB
      http://media.putfile.com/Mini-Z-Track

Sorry, I cannot watch your video; can you post your track photo please?
      And, my friends and I also like to go others track to race, if you don’t mind us to go to your track to race with yours players, please pm me your location and time.
      It is so good to see more and more players setup the Mini-Z track…:smiley9:

icebreaka
      Participant

Mann Nice Track! And awesome Car!

mr.micro.2u
      Participant

Thank you, here are some pics for those who cant view the vid.
      [ATTACH]83[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]84[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]85[/ATTACH]

mini-g
      Participant

man very nice track, so who is in for a road trip to vic for a run:big:

hybrid_liter
      Participant

WOW…thats a nice track. very clean. does it spin out when you floor it?

mr.micro.2u
      Participant

To be honest hybrid liter, it has got a bit too much traction and rarely spins out. I have only an AWD car so it really hangs on in the corners. I tried some harder tyres from an Iwaver and it was a bit loose in the rear. I cant wait until i get a rear wheel drive to make it a bit more challenging. I am currently working on a timing system using lazer pointers and flags on the antenna. When all is complete i will invite a few for a race meeting. I will probably sell this track soon to make way for a larger one (have room for twice the size), this track has been an experiment.

ph2t
      Participant

Excellent stuff! Well when you’re ready there’s a handfull of us in Melb that would be up for a race, convincing the mrs is another thing altogether!

ph2t.

Admin
      Participant

Hey Mr Micro. My AWD is in transit and I have ordered a couple of Skyline bodies to use for racing. So in a couple of weeks we should be over to try out your new layout. You will have to set me straight on what mods I NEED to make to the car, please.

Cheers

Glenn

Kerosene
      Participant

Mr.Micro – where is your track?

Looks like Central Vic is the place to be 😀 (I’m in Maldon)

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.