…NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMOBILE!!

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Discussion …NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMOBILE!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

BAT1.jpg

…Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you the Batmobile as styled by the wonderfully maniacal minds at Aoshima 🙂

…Due for a February 2005 release, pushed from December 2004, as an RTR @ rrp 17,800 JPY, it will feature TWO editions, one the ‘regular’ model in a semi-gloss black and the other ‘limited’ model in metallic black :O The Batmobile is being abe to be done NOW because of the release of the long wheelbase MR 015 chassis…

…The body will feature removable machine guns and BATMAN branded center wheelnut caps for display purposes…I guess the ASC will arrive soon after…

…At last years show i talked to the guys in the aoshima booth about the Batmobile and the Ghostbusters Ecto-wagon ad they said it couldnt be done because of the confines of the 01 chassis…well that has all changed…

…Pics irreverantly stolen from Aoshima and Mini Z Bar…

BAT3.jpg

BAT4.jpg

BAT2.jpg

…The NORMAL version from Aoshima’s site…

BATnormal.jpg

…The LIMITED version, also from Aoshima…

BATlimited.jpg

z-beam
      Participant

:p:p:p
      love it! wouldnt get the readyset but a asb could be a maybe!

bithed
      Participant

…dont forget the extended, low profile 015 chassis…but i reckon it would fit a regular 02 or even an 01 with a longer plate…no worries Z…I will pencil your name on the list 🙂 (kidding kidding…)

z-beam
      Participant

you seen the camaro yet bithed?

im not saying i’ll chop up the batty (if and when i get one) all i need is a longer h-plate and im sorted. lowering the z is easy!

speaking of longer than standard h-plates… you know of any bithed?

bithed
      Participant

…i have a SQUARE one that let you fit 01 bodies onto an 02 chassis…its slightly longer..I dont think there are any at Mini Z racer…nope just looked and nothing there either…sounds like a DIY job…

…BTW i steal custom body ideas from HotWheels collections 😉

z-beam
      Participant

we need a custom z bodies thread… all ideas.. all concepts …all projects

and lets stick it in the subscriber section!:shock:

betty.k
      Participant

that batmobile sux. they should have made the one from the tv series:p:8ball:
      original-batmobile.jpg

Edited by – betty.k on 02 December 2004 00:21:03

z-beam
      Participant

noooooo not the (gay)batmobile(gay)!

sure its a classic…. but that show was a joke!
      i loved it when i was a kid but watchin it recently (my godsons got the movie on video and loves it) it was so freakin camp it wasnt funny…. why did robin always go up the “batrope” first???

Edited by – z-beam on 02 December 2004 00:30:02

bithed
      Participant

…jingle bells batman smells robin flew away…

…nah i dont want to give away TOO many of my ‘custom’ ideas…I would love to show and tell but one must be patient…

TallduDe
      Participant

the plain one looks shit to be honest the gloss one is the way to go.

bithed
      Participant

…if its anything like the MadMax DIRTY version they will do one run of them and that will be it…ASc i am unsure about…I am sure they will do SOME ASC in the limited…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.