need help xmod or mini z

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      henal
      Participant

yea i know what ever one is going to say mini z is the best and i know that

im thinking of buying this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150117701782&rd=1&rd=1

its ever gpm part installed is it worth the money around 100 pounds which is i think around 200 usd ever one who ussed both car is it wort to but it as gpm is faly expancive

all help will be great full

TallduDe
      Participant

well i guess you could use a mini z board in it……….

but its a gen 1 xmod the gen 2’s are better with better battery placement.

if it was 40 pounds i say go for it but 100 pounds is like 220-240 ozzie dollars. better off spending that cash on a gen 2 xmod IMHO.

henal
      Participant

from what i heard that evos are shit because there are to fat and got lots of weight from them partes and u have to pay way lots of money to get them all gpm and g1 are much lighter or may be im wrong and evos are the best

any one else opinions on this i got him down to 80 pounds if that helps

kevsta
      Participant

mini-z is the best – sorry but had to say it. Get yourself a ma010 awd with drift rims to satisfy you urge to drift.

henal
      Participant

i was thinking of buying it and then maybe later on i can try get a mini z or iwaver or a miniz clone pcb i might be wrong but i heard that a full moded xmod(using a diffrent electronics) will be faster then a mini z because of the shape might be wrong tho

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.