Nelly repair?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      merc-blue
      Participant

Sad news,
      Today my nelly fried, why? i got no idea it was just sitting on the bench (switched off) and then smoke and glowing red fets told me somthing was wrong,

Anyway does anyone have a couple of the fets to put in
      or Matt could you repair it?

betty.k
      Participant

i’m sure matt has the spares, i’ll get on his back about it. just clarify which nelly it is, maybe get a pic. :8ball:

ph2t
      Participant

I could prolly repair it, but I’m low on MOSFETS at the moment. If I remember it was the nelly pro version with the uber small MOSFET drivers on it.

merc-blue
      Participant

yeah it was a delux or somthing that was unreleased or very new when i got it,
      I iwll get a pic or 2 of it, to identify it

ph2t
      Participant

nah, it’s ok, I’m sure of which version it is 🙂 Are just the main fets fried? (the SO8 packaged ones).

merc-blue
      Participant

ANy cahnce i could drop it off for repair?
      Let us know whens a good time, wouldnt mind having a quick look at the micro-t decide if i should go there

betty.k
      Participant

@merc-blue 225340 wrote:

wouldnt mind having a quick look at the micro-t decide if i should go there

well put some cash aside now, one look at that little bugger and you’ll be hooked!:D :8ball:

ph2t
      Participant

@merc-blue 225340 wrote:

ANy cahnce i could drop it off for repair?
      Let us know whens a good time, wouldnt mind having a quick look at the micro-t decide if i should go there

Sure. I’m on leave all of next week. any day from Tuesday onwards is fine. I’m in East Bentleigh, you still gots my mobile # man?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.