New 480 Hybrid Chassis for Micro RS4

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion New 480 Hybrid Chassis for Micro RS4

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      AdamC
      Participant

The guys behind the 540 micro hybrid conversion are working on a new project.

They call it the Sleeper Micro 480 Conversion Chassis.

No prices yet but it looks great.

Any motor up to a 480 and 9 X 2/3a cells, fits most shells, 140mm and 150mm wheelbase. Also swappable rear pods for different handling characteristics.

I m getting one when he releases them.

Check it out at:

http://www.aktionrc.com

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Avatar photoAaron.
      merc-blue
      Participant

pitty a stock Xray with ball diffs a mamba and li-po will kill it… the Xray M18 is a far better car than the MRS4.. (no offence).. the only thing u need a new chassis for is to make it look purdy.. you cna run a stock M18 with a BL and lipos.. thats how good quality they are

AdamC
      Participant

The Xray seems like a good car, I’ve seen comparisons on other forums and like everything else it seems to come down to individual opinion.

I’m not going to argue (I only have mrs4’s so can’t do any kind of direct comparison) but I’m sure that Dans new chassis will do alot more for the car than look pretty.

merc-blue
      Participant

yeah i guess its just the big old shaft vs belt arguement..

leonli17
      Participant

Don’t start merc. The RS480 chassis will be really helpful on the handling of the mrs4 and since i was gonna get a 540conversion and it’s not for sale anymore, i’m just gonna get that then.

AdamC
      Participant

should fit shells better than my car, still looks as wide though

leonli17
      Participant

i just got my RS480 today!!! will build it on sunday when i have time:D:D:evil:

leonli17
      Participant

how many times didja hit ‘submit’, Leon?? -pb 😀

Edited by – PandaBear on 18 December 2004 02:05:08

leonli17
      Participant

My bad. it’s just when i post, it comes up error saying somethin about server and thingys and i thought it didn’t post.:clown::blush:

leonli17
      Participant

It just did it again but this time i’m smart. i didn’t submit again, i just look at the topic. the reply is there.

this is the error message:
      There was an error = The message could not be sent to the SMTP server. The transport error code was 0x800ccc6a. The server response was 451 ESMTP Service temporarily refused connection at 12/17/04 15:26:10 from IP (66.98.204.17) because the server is too busy.

AdamC
      Participant

I pulled my Wife’s car apart in preparation for arrival of my kit. Its waiting for me along with 9 gp1100’s at a friends place in sydney.

I’ve ordered a Graupner Speed 480 bb Race for it but not sure if it’ll arrive before Christmas.

My Wife has decided that the shell will be pink, we’ll have his and hers micro ferraris :smiley2:

merc-blue
      Participant

yeah guys i think getting a new chassis isnt really worth it that much.. i recon if u run a arwsome build older chassis then u will kill every one else im getting a penguin lemans chassis but everything inside is pure race eg one way steel CVDs carbide beargins in diffs etc and im sure it will be faster than a cheaply built sleeper.. also i can corner properly without the rear being REALLY heavy.. althouh running a mamba and 9 cells would be amazing in these

ph2t
      Participant

merc, you’ll still end up driving it off the hill and into the road with all the 1:1 cars at templestowe :smiley2::smiley2::smiley2:

ph2t.

merc-blue
      Participant

BAH.. u guys still make fun of my driving wait till i win 540pro.. could enter novic and win or 540 and win but im going for sumthing decent so u will stop giving me shit for being a crap driver

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.