New AutoScales.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

As a bit of a Porsche fan I’ve not really thought the range of Autoscales was that great. Sure there’s the GT3 in a few colours, and the Cayenne for the Overland but there’s not much else. The Boxster? Cayman? The 928, the 944 or even the classics from the 911 range.

But then about a month ago these were announced and I’m been drooling over them for a week since they’ve arrived for the Shop (http://shop.ausmicro.net)

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

old school cool! 😀

so what chassis’ do they fit? 01/015/awd only? they look narrow :8ball:

Keymaster

Yeah, they are Narrow. The 935 has bigger wheels than a regular “Z” though.

I’ve ordered some White bodies of these as well so I can work on a little project.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Kerosene
      Participant

Yep that Martini is tuff stuff.

Pity they’re narrow – still pretty tempting. I tried an old iwaver Porsche GT3 on my AWD, which looked like it would handle beautifully – but it kept flipping over.

merc-blue
      Participant

ARR soo sad how whay the hell wouldnt they make them for a MR02 GRRR, beautiful shells

Keymaster

Kero, I run the GT3 on my AWD as a beater shell. It’s pretty good with wide rears on. Although since switching to the alloys it’s all Narrow again.

The new ones are magic looking shells.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

ken_wyleung
      Participant

they are 90mm bodies, so just fit with MR01 or MR015 only.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.