New Bit Char-G distributor in USA

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

This site rocks!! I’m so happy to have found this forum.

I just wanted to let you guys know of my positive dealings with http://www.jdmtoys.com I saw them at a local import show here in Southern California and they had the Bit Char-G and Digi Q toys on display. They also built this awesome track that they were racing on. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the cash on me at the time but when I shot them an email, they quoted me $35.00 shipped for most regular Bit Char-G’s and $40.00 shipped for all special and limited editions. Being a huge Honda fan, I ordered a NSX-R, S2000, and limited edition Castrol Skyline. They had them all in stock along withalmost every single accessory available.

I was seriously considering buying on Ebay and Toys East, but I feel more comfortable ordering from someone here in the States and it only took about 3 days to receive my order. The guys over there are great, the pricesare the cheapest in the states, and unlike other sites, they have a lot of stuff in stock!! If you guys get the chance, go checkout http://www.jdmtoys.comTell them Brandon sent you over and I’m sure they’ll hook you upwith the same service and prices.

Brandon

Admin
      Participant

oooo only 3 days sounds good

Admin
      Participant

Hey I saw their booth at Hot Import Nights @ the L.A. Convention Center last night. Their prices were $30 – $35 bux. I bought a couple. They had this dope track set up, not to mentiona bunch of cute girls were watching too. Anyways, they do got good deals and were very polite. http://WWW.JDMTOYS.COM.

Admin
      Participant

where are the prices?

Admin
      Participant

They are still building the website. All you have to do is email them through the contact page and let them know what you want. They will quote you through email and arrange payment. They mainly distribute, so you get pretty good prices.

Admin
      Participant

I also saw them at Hot Import Nights at the LA convention center this past weekend. They had the Bit Char-G for $30-$35 depending on model. That’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen them here! There were two other booths thatwere selling Bit Char-G’s for $45 bucks and up. JDM toys definitely has the best prices I’ve seen here in the states.

BTW, I just checked their site and prices are posted and they are offering FREE FREIGHT on all orders shipped inside the US. What a deal!!

-B

Admin
      Participant

Yeah but their prices for accessories are outragous! $10 for tires. I’ll stick with HLJ.

Admin
      Participant

I’m glad the US now has an “official” distributor, but I’m suprised how much product is out of stock. WTF??:smiley13:

Admin
      Participant

If you buy Bit Char-G all accessories are about $5. I dealt with HLJ originally, they were always out of stock and it took forever for delivery. I would rather pay an extra few dollars than wait over 2 weeks for my stuff from Japan. Also, then yen has gotten stronger so the dollar is not as strong.

Admin
      Participant

There is nothing wrong with ordering from overseas,I too ordered toys (not Bit Char-G) from HLJ and it took forever to get. By the time I got it, and the amount I had to pay for freight, I’d rather just buy it from someone here in the states.

As for their stock, they had everything I wanted ready to ship. More so than other online retailers.

It seems that I have stumbled upon a really great community and I just wanted to share my experience with this company. It is ultimately up to you whether or not you decide to purchase from them.

Jaydeman
      Participant

Hmmm I just opened up shop this past monday, pricing’s a little erratic, depending, but I’m located in California…I wouldn’t call myself a distributor, just a guy that gets stuff cheap sometimes 🙂

http://www.junkyspot.com

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.