NEW BIT CHAR_G CARS COMING!!!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

OMG !!!!

I just looked at Hobbyling Japan Website and i got the best shock of my life !!!!!!

9 new items are coming to HLJ 😀 😀 😀

Heres what it says that the new products are: *so excited*

G-24 Nissan Fairlady Z (Z35) – Release Date: 9/2002 (300ZX … CANT WAIT !!)

G-25 Outmodelista Set (One chassis and 4 bodies set) – Release Date: 9/2002 (Sounds interesting .. no idea what bodies they will be ??)

G-26 New Mini Cooper – Release Date: 11/2002 (This should be popular, love the mini’s :D)

W-01 Big Foot A Set (This item is a injection plastic and metal radio or remote-controlled car model. 7.5cm long) – Release Date: 10/2002 (7.5cms … so im guessing maybe a monster truck ?? Big Foot ??)

W-02 Big Foot B Set – Release Date: 10/2002

Battle Rally Course (This item is 40cm long.) – Release Date: 10/2002 (Wonder what it will look like, race course i guess, should be cool !)

Coin Battle Set (This item is 7cm long.) – Release Date: 11/2002 (Its expensive .. almost $100AUS .. no idea what it is)

WS-01 Gimmick Parts A – Release Date: 11/2002 (No idea what these are either)

WS-02 Gimmick Parts B – Release Date: 11/2002

This is GREAT news !! Cant wait for them to come !! Well Done TOMY !!

If anyone has anymore info about any of these releases, wed love to hear about it, ill just have to sit and wait for the release dates!

Admin
      Participant

wow.. sounds sweet, too bad it will be a little while though… time to strat saving some cash..

Admin
      Participant

wooohoooo!

mini cooper.. .. gotta mod it andpaint it up 2 match my cooper S 🙂

Admin
      Participant

according to ign: The Automodellista series includes a Mazda RX-7, a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34, a Nissan Skyline GT-R R32, and a Toyota Supra, all done up in the game’s signature custom colors.

Admin
      Participant

I believe this pic is ofthe automodellista cars:

Admin
      Participant

Go here:

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=515

They have pics of all the upcoming releases as well as more defined release dates.

M_Coupe
      Participant

I hope they make a MINI body set! That’d be the first Import Bit (Non Japanese).

Admin
      Participant

try this link: http://www.hlj.com/pages/AutF.html#Bit%20Char-G

no pics tho 🙁

Admin
      Participant

Oddly enough- it appears that the wild char-w cars will have either some sort of 3rd channel for the weapons sets or simply some sort of lever system that activates when you drive forwards… monster trucks are nice, but i’m still waiting for tanks…

-dan

Admin
      Participant

If the monster trucks don’t use a third channel of controlling the front arm accessory it may work by a piston – front axle goes round – moves arm up and down…

Just a thought..

Martin

avoid the noid
      Participant

just to clear things up its a the Nissan 350z not a 300zx the 350z is a new nissan car at first i thought it was the 300zx but its not sorry

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.