New Clone with Trigger controller

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      titaniumonkey
      Participant

Does anyone have anyinfo or experience with this clone?
      http://www.bitchar-g.co.uk/showroom/treasure.shtml
      I was thinking of buying it. Costs a bit less than a microsizer and comes with a 2.6 motor

trash
      Participant

not with that exact clone, but with something very similar.
      Big W has a Holden clone series. It seems quite good quality straight out of the box. It has a trigger grip with the steering control on the side. The funny thing is that this controler works fine with my iRider Nikko/digiQ motorcycle.
      (which has the control on the rear.)

titaniumonkey
      Participant

but this particular one I saw at the store was not Infrared… it had an antenna. Anyone able to help me out here?

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

Neither are Digi-Q/ iRacer bikes. Not sure why they don’t use a new name.

Keymaster

Toys R Us also sell a cheap clone with trigger controls. They’re the exact same controller as the HSV/Holden ones…. So you get a pretty good idea of how much the Holden ones are really worth under the skin. Packaging is almost identical…

--
      Site Owner Guy.

leonli17
      Participant

Actully this one is different from the Holden ones. THe cars are still BCG size. It seems this one just have a trigger control instead of the conventional ones. Nothing special.

titaniumonkey
      Participant

is it worth it though? stock 2.6 motor, trigger style controller or a microsizer?

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I dunno if it was just mine, but the HSV Monaro I bought was a p.o.s. Bad range, slow as a wet week, and poor battery/run time. Has anyone been able to make one go well?

Trackmaster
      Participant

I bought one of these Treasure cars about a year ago, and I really liked it. The controller has a very plastic feeling to it, but I really prefer the steering wheel controller compared to the standard buttons. I wish I had bought some more of these cars when they were available…

/Trackmaster

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.