Entries will be rated as follows…
Grand Prize and First Place:
30 percent (30%) of the total vote will come from members’ votes. That’s right, you will all have a chance to VOTE on the “Best of Show”! The other 70% of the vote will come from the 3 judges here at RCmod.com.
Second and Third Place:
These two will be randomly chosen by the method of “pulling a name out of a hat”. This will give anyone who enters a chance at winning prizes!
This contest goes from now through to August 1, 2003. The reason the deadline is so long, is because a lot of you will be on vacation somewhere in that period of time and we want to make sure you all get a fair shot at winning.