New Cool Toys

Home Forums General Chat New Cool Toys

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      trash
      Participant

Peter Pan had nothing on me …. I’m NEVER EVER growing up.

just found a cool new toy, but when I took a look at the index page I found this….

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/toys/

merc-blue
      Participant

dont worry man were all still kids.. i want one of them light sabers…

TallduDe
      Participant

NOTE: This is an ADULT toy

ROFL when i saw that in one of the decriptions it made me want to buy the toy gun thing but i dont need it but i still want it! LOL

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

no, trash, you cant have!!! You have too many toys……..dude how does your wife (if u got one) cope???

trash
      Participant

I have to buy her toys too….
      though her’s come in a slightly different form.
      clothes, shoes, treadmill, jewlery etc.

dgs73
      Participant

i could spend all day looking through that site. And i’ve been wanting a lightsabre for a while, this is not good. Now I know where to get one for a half decent price… I’ve seen those robosapiens before; Rove had one on his show the other week. FYI, it dances better than he does…:smiley2::clown::p

trash
      Participant

Probably cracks jokes better too ?

z-beam
      Participant

the star wars lightsaber toys are awesome.

the original ones had the accurate start up sound, the light slowly pulsed with the “voooom voooom” sound and when they got a shock “vash” and the light got brighter…

so much fun untill… you go a bit too hardcore with them and the telescopic plastic gets knocked out of em cos your having too good a time…

but definatly worth the money, only if you buy a pair. ive seen blue,green, a mace windu purple one and the dooku red recently…

but you MUST get 2 to have the best fun with them, outdoors, at night, where it is dark…

dgs73
      Participant

ya dont take em outta the box!!! Tempting fate you are, yes! LOL

trash
      Participant

Have you been visiting to online Yoda translator ?
      or was that …
      Yoda’s online translator have you been visiting?

dgs73
      Participant

I dont know how that’d be put… Yoda’s online translator; visited you have, yes…
      “fear leads to anger – anger leads to hate – hate leads to suffering… I sense much fear in you”
      Jedi Master

z-beam
      Participant

toys in boxes are useless, if you are going to collect an item allways get a duplicate.

one to enjoy (and keep forever) and the other to stay collectible and as mint condition as possible.

dgs73
      Participant

that’s the way it’s done. Why have it if you’re not going to do anything but ogle the never to be opened packaging? Get two as you say. And yes that would look cool at night… maybe dusk, with a thunder storm in the distance. I need a beer

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Ohh a pair of these lightsabers would BE AWESOME FUN, just no when you’ve had way to much to drink…..probably beat sumbody to death and not realise it.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.