new guy w/a question

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

hi guys,

i’m new to micro RC’s (new to electric RC’s in general) and wondered if you guys could help me out.

i just got my Char-G the other day, and am currently looking for more info about it. It’s the Bit Char-G G23 AutoModelista Set. From the packaging, i can tell it comes with a 2.2, four bodies (based on the cars in the AutoModelista video game), and ‘power boost’. Also, the controller has a little button on the top of the it; when pressed, the car goes MUCH faster.

anyone have any more info on this set?

thanks!:smiley1:

Admin
      Participant

i’m so retarded – the kit is actually G-25

Admin
      Participant

Yea its thenewest set released by TOMY. You know pretty much all their is to I think, that button is called the ‘turbo’ button, basically when its pressed the car goes full speed, useful when turning.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by hangbot on 25October2002

i’m so retarded – the kit is actually G-25

ya, G23 is the Skyline History set, its not booster.

Running “with boost on” is same as top speed of non-booster car with same 2.2 motor.

Admin
      Participant

WOW!You can realy do alot with these cars!Ive only had mine 2 days and it has a 3.0 motor but i was wondering what size nimh or nicad to put in my g-04 skyline gtr r34 to give it my first mod!And also could i possibly have the model number or sum sort of an idea so i know what im looking for!!???

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.