New Honda NSX-R now in stock!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

http://www.ojiisan.co.jp/entrance/entrance_bitcharG.html

This japanese website has 2 of them in stock (i think)…..but I dont read japanese and couldnt find out how to order. (damn it)

Admin
      Participant

I I used babelfish to translate the website and I found the ordering form, but its too complicated! and I couldnt find out how much the shipping cost to U.S.

Admin
      Participant

ooooooooooooooooooo me wants

Admin
      Participant

heyyyyy i’ll translate the ordering stuff for you if you REALLY want to buy it from them. but don’t u think the other sites that import them will have them soon too?

hot damn! the nsx-r are 27mhz too! ahh! my initial d set is 27 too! bastards!

edit: er actually, i don’t know if u can order one if ur from america or elsewhere other than japan, cause hte address forms are quite different in japan then it is in america. and also, they require u to select which ken u live in (ken = something like area of country, or county), but hte only choices are those found in japan. unless u wanna take that chance….

Admin
      Participant

HobbyLink Japan shows its status as “JUST IN”, but doesn’t show it as in-stock yet. Give them a couple days (if you like ordering from that site, anyways.

Admin
      Participant

their prices are really good….but the drawback is they only give you an estimate shipping cost…..anyone ordered from them before? if someone did could you tell me how much you had to pay for shipping?

Admin
      Participant

i ordered from them before but i forgot how much the shipping was but all i remember is it took awhile

Admin
      Participant

i just checked hlj and they have the nsx-r with the controller but you can preorder just the body

Admin
      Participant

I’ve placed two orders with them. They completely lost the first one, and never responding to repeated inquiries on it. The second order took about three weeks from placement of order to delivery–even though the items were in stock. I have no idea how much shipping was–they didn’t give me an invoice with the order (and I never checked my statement). They DO estimate shipping on the order page, and it should be pretty close.

Admin
      Participant

they sound like a really bad online retailer….i guess I will just wait until other retailers get a hand on the little pretty NSX-R then…..thanks for the help guys

Admin
      Participant

Well, to their credit, they probably handle tons more merchandise than any other retailer I know of in Japan (that ships internationally–and has a site in English).I would order from them again, but I’d keep a real careful eye on my order status.

And I also know a LOT of people who have had great experiences with them. Based on everything I know, and everyone I’ve talked to, I’d probably give them a 3.5 out of 5.

On the other hand, I’d give Sigma Automotive 4.5 out of 5.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.