new mini-z madforce video!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant

With alloys in the front and nelly(tm) in the back it s party time!!

http://users.tpg.com.au/ph2t/ph2t_madforce_Feat_nelly.avi

3MB, DivX format punks! for you mac lusers goto http://www.divx.com/mac

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

who’s got the alloy damper mounts in stock?!?

ph2t
      Participant

no-one dude :(. I’m using the Overland alloy front damper mount. There’s two available. The short one is a one-for-one replacement. The longer one allows you to extend the front end(moving the suspension pins forward a place). I’m using the longer one to get the longer wheel base.

The only bugger with the OL damper mount is that there’s no catches for the shell to mount on. I’m going to put some thick sponge stuff on the inside of the shell and just use the pressure to hold it in place. Otherwise the shell will still just “sit” on top of the alloy mount…

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

did’nt notice that… hmmm. Overlands got the same mounting method as Racers?

ph2t
      Participant

che?

Overlands have the same mounting method as racers? I don’t think so brutha!

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

’tis why i’m asking…:smiley2:

betty.k
      Participant

well, i dunno what ya call it, but i’ll have what that bloke over there’s having!!blackeye: i gotta have it! huh! wanna jump back! huh! wanna kiss myself!! HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!:D
      best vid to date man!! and folks, you don’t get to see it really wind up due to the lack of space!!:p:8ball:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Are ye trying to intimidate me PH2t??

merc-blue
      Participant

the poor baby. i cant belive u would do that to the poor thing.. hehehehe how much damage did that thing cop in just that one night…

betty.k
      Participant

let’s just say there’s one less steering/servo case in the world today!!blackeye::dead::D:smiley2::8ball:

merc-blue
      Participant

is that all gee that on tough fella

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I think we should run a new competition….who has the messiest work bench

ph2t
      Participant

the price of pushing the limits…..

betty.k
      Participant

bloody typical greek! just pump it fulla silicone!!!:D:8ball:

TallduDe
      Participant

i kinda like how your jumping a monster with not a care in the world about damaging the paintwork! LOL

you need alloy everything man!

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

You need a team losi mini T

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh i was at the LHS last night and he had one on the bench.. im like… hmmm i wonder wat my next RC is gonna be. HEHEHEEHEHE

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah ive seen one in the flesh and instantly fell head over heels in love with it…. Just like the XXX4 exept scaled down, it even has a slipper clutch!!

bithed
      Participant

…I keep forgetting that ph2t needs those parts…fellas i cant get this video to run at all and i know that i need to download some software for it but what do i need again? A link perhaps ? Pretty please?

ph2t
      Participant

yeah come on slacka! lol…. really man, I appreciate all the work you do…Now if only you had a spare suspension pin for the front oil shocks……

goto http://www.divx.com and d/l the codec, this will allow you to play divx AVI’s on media player.

ph2t.

bithed
      Participant

…i got ya brotha 🙂 I am woking on getting SOMETHING to fix your problem…the impossible i can do immediately but miracles take about 3 days…At least thats what Jesus told me when i tried to fix HIS monster 😉

bithed
      Participant

… 🙂 downloaded and finally watched bra 🙂 You are insane and i REALLY envy your ‘Monster Zone’…Keep up the good work mate and I will be in touch with pressies soon 🙂

* I would NOW like to sell shares in PanicToys to the miniz population of the world 🙂 once NELLY tm hits the streets the world is gonna need some SERIOUS spare parts…

…BTW PanicToys is EXTREMELY close to fixing the WHOLE broken damper stay problem…PH2T makes ’em go faster and BitHed makes ’em go stronger 🙂

…BitHed has spoken 🙂

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      * I would NOW like to sell shares in PanicToys to the miniz population of the world 🙂 once NELLY tm hits the streets the world is gonna need some SERIOUS spare parts…

said like a true prophet, lol……..

bithed
      Participant

…Dood im not kidding…lol…with your brains and my sex appeal ? They will be running monsters up and down wall street baby !! lol…

dgs73
      Participant
      Quote:
      … 🙂 downloaded and finally watched bra 🙂 You are insane and i REALLY envy your ‘Monster Zone’…Keep up the good work mate and I will be in touch with pressies soon 🙂

…BTW PanicToys is EXTREMELY close to fixing the WHOLE broken damper stay problem…PH2T makes ’em go faster and BitHed makes ’em go stronger 🙂

…BitHed has spoken 🙂

ooohhhh… does that mean that alloy dampers are no longer a pipe dream? Or you been at your work bench until three in the morning again, modding? What’re shares selling for? LOL

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.