New Product from Magtec Racing!

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion New Product from Magtec Racing!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

These are for use on stock turnbuckle setting for any rc car!

These give your stock whinpy looking turnbuckles the 6.6 massive monster size simmle to the 4 links on the txt 1 and clodzilla. they work with stock or titanum turnbuckles and not only do they look cool but they make the turnbuckle a little stronger.

I talked to the owner who said he can make them to fit any size and will offer multple sets for a discount fo useing diffront settings on your turnbuckles.

price is $5usd for a total set for your car and come in red g-10 fiberglass.

i had them on my siro 21 powere maxx and done alot of jumping manly on a 4 foot ramp with stock turnbuckles and have not damaged them or the turnbuckles.

if you have any questions on these contact neil from magtec racing at magtec_racing@yahoo.com

VR-4
      Participant

beta testing of the new blue version is out and results should be back this week on how strong the finish is.

WOOHOO they just got a powdercoater he said he bought it for $40 and said its cheep but wtf it gets the parts done and the finish is good. so there doing powdercoating.

lifetime replacement on all Mr. beefie turbuckle sleeves becouse hes getting the meteral for free now and has over 2,000 feet of it. so $5 you get a life time suply if 1 brakes send it back and get a new 1.

anyone in the us who wants anything alu. to me cromed contact neil there getting a group deal becouse he wants his siro block crome on his show maxx. not to shure on the prices but contact him and he will give you the info.

magtec racings very own neil now has the undisputed fastest sand drag truck out. gee twin supercharged siro 21’s and a 4 speed trans might have somthing to do with that. that truck aint no joke up at the hobby shop i go to i seen his tmaxx pull 2 really tricked out twin 7 cell pack e maxx’s backwords no prob.

just got some info on project x what is gonna be a 5 speed conversion what should put a stock 2.5 maxx at about 75mph!!!! but like neil said it wont be cheep and theres alot of mods to it. kit will include a new brake set up and you will need a big servo to stop it the brake set will come with a fiber disk and 2mm thick titanum brake pads with 1mm alu pads that can be replaced.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.