New radioshack mini z

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

Ok i dont have 1 YET but read about them heres what i got. there about $50 some bodys look like mini x bodys BUT you can now buy body kits for them for $12 and you get 3 bodys kits like bomex ect. Stock there 2wd but there is a $12 conversion for 4 wd and also there lowering kits rims and motors bearings and best of all 4 wheel indapendent suspension.

hands down best clone i ever seen and in my say its better than a mini z. i allso seen that the esc can handle a 30,000 rpm motor stock! thats alot better than a mini z and like the radio shack bit motors theres alot more power in these.

i dont know if mini z rims will fit but when i get mine i ll let you know and post some pics of it. i plan on buying all the hop ups with it so i ll take a stock pic and rate it in stock form then pimp it out and rate it then test it agenst a mini z with same cells motor ect.

just think fets a nice hand wound or plasma and the traction of 4wd were gonna have a missle!!!! easly a mini z eater.

merc-blue
      Participant

its called a xmod… a few aussise have them.. well worth the cash to get them shipped in

VR-4
      Participant

Tnx for the name yeah i was suprised with them when i saw them i plan on picking up my set today

barto_85
      Participant

I heard that they are coming out with some new bodies within the next few months, Euro bodies. If you like euro cars it might be worth waiting.

VR-4
      Participant

well we seen what they did with zip zaps and these are gonna be alot bigger.

peedee
      Participant

no offence euro cars suck imports all the way 😀

leonli17
      Participant

VR-4, did u mean it’s $50AUD or USD? And for all the other prices, are they in aud or usd? But either way, they are cheap for a clone that can do 4WD conversion.

betty.k
      Participant

he’s talking US$:8ball:

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

There’s only a 7 page topic on them here :p look one topic below yours…

Edited by – oldtamiyaphile on 02 December 2003 01:49:18

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.