New Shop Stuff: AWD parts and new range

Home Forums General Chat New Shop Stuff: AWD parts and new range

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Just a quick note to say that we’ve got some of the new PN Racing Hot motors coming into the Store real soon, plus a few more AWD parts to bring out the best of the chassis. Motors are listed in store while other parts will be added as they arrive.

Also we’ve added the iWaver “NanoDragon” 1/16th (Mini Inferno clone) to our range. At $169 it represents a great way to get into the 1/16th buggy scale with the iWaver LCD remote and the great range of aftermarket Mini Inferno parts.

http://shop.ausmicro.net

Check it out!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

TallduDe
      Participant

cool!

how are they quailty wise?

Keymaster

Motors are great – like all PN Racing gear.

The NanoDragons seem good enough, these days iWaver does make a pretty good product with their plastics and moulding quality being right up there. Mind you we’ll see how consistent they are once a few come in and move on. Electroncis wise they’re again good without being exceptional. All in all they’re a great fun car – and probably comparable to any of the 1/16th & 1/18 RTR buggies in that price range.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

nice one Aaron, i tried so hard to get the standard speedy motor to fit but i couldnt do it. cant wait to get a dedicated nicer motor into my AWD. allthough i would have loved some neo mags in it!

Keymaster

z-beam, I can do you a AWD converted PN motor of any kind now. Done as per PN Racing guidelines with 3rd cap added.

Just did one but stupidly didn’t snap a pic of it.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

ok, i want a pn motor in the smaller awd sized can with neo mags and bearings. just like the one i have for the overland but for the awd. name a price my freind! my awd needs a new power plant!

ph2t
      Participant

smaller can? er, I don’t think so mate. The anima I had was fine, all I needed to do (as aaron says) was move the caps to the area adjacent to the brush tabs…. Maybe I’m wrong. Is the new AWd motors slightly smaller???? bizaaaaaaare…..

Here’s an interesting review of the Nano dragon:

http://p221.ezboard.com/fxmodrcfrm34.showMessage?topicID=182.topic

Also, A, if you start stocking mini inferno parts that would be shaaaaaweeeeeet……

ph2t.

z-beam
      Participant

smaller can, sheesh im off my rocker… your right ph2t its exactly the same size.

ph2t
      Participant

lol mate. you gotta come down to Melb again sometime…..

Keymaster

z-Beam, I’ll PM ya 🙂

Yeah ph2t, it’s a nicely put together unit. ToyEast (or whatever they call their manufacture arm) is doing a great job at bring up quality. I’m very happy starting to import these and hopefully we’ll be stocking a range of Parts and Hop-Ups in the future.

Actually can Mini-Inferno owners let me know what parts they feel were essential, what parts they find wear out and what parts and just for looks?

So far my thoughts are:

• Bearings
      • Motor Mount bits
      • Shafts/Universals?
      • Suspension Mounts
      • Tyres and Wheels (just stock)
      • Suspension Arms?

--
      Site Owner Guy.

TallduDe
      Participant

any chance of gettin just the buggy not the rtr set, i already got a controller…..

Keymaster

Nah RTR is the only way they come.

Come one people I need ideads on the parts haul 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

TallduDe
      Participant

do they have oil shocks standard? even so better oil shocks could be a parts option.

bearings and saddle batts would be a good idea.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.