New Stock & Pricing!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

We’ve got a few neat new things coming into stock this/next week.

1st we’ve snapped up some of the last of the DeLorean Autoscales from Aoshima, covering Back to the Future 1 & 2. These are the ideal collector item for a fan of the movies with their excellent detail and are ready to slip onto your MR01 or MR015 chassis for the occasional blast to 88mph!

Part 1: http://shop.ausmicro.net/product_info.php?cPath=56&products_id=204

Part 2: http://shop.ausmicro.net/product_info.php?cPath=56&products_id=205

2nd is something new for us, the very unique and quite uncommon Datsun Sunny utility in 1/10th Scale. Complete with the chassis ready for your motor and electronics package all you need to do is paint up the body in a classic colour and you’re ready to experience a true cult classic vehicle.

Sunny Ute: http://shop.ausmicro.net/product_info.php?cPath=56&products_id=577

Also while it’s not reflected in the online store yet, we have set new pricing on the Readysets available from Kyosho, these take into account the savings thanks to the strength of the Australian Dollar as well as the increased freight costs thanks to the ever rising fuel prices. We will also be adding more models to the range of our On-Demand sets.

• MR015 ReadySets AUD225
      • MR02 ReadySets $225
      • MA010 ReadySets $245
      • F1 ReadySets $260 (Limited range)
      • Overland ReadySets $225
      • Monster ReadySets from $200
      • MA010 Chassis Set $199

Also coming is more iWaver product, we will not be carrying the full range of bodies options in stock, instead we’ll try to have a mix available and will special order upon request.

• IW02 ReadySets (MR02 Clones AM Radio) $110
      • IW02M ReadySets (iWaver unique design FM Radio) $169

Lastly as support for the MR01 drops off please let us know what parts you’d like to see us carry for a bit longer. Things like H-Plates, suspension kits and even Kyosho spares are getting harder to source and we want to make sure we can keep your valuable cars running long into the future!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

klims
      Participant

this is a little off topic… but whats with the short shifter dude?

Keymaster

Not at all – I was wondering if that would be noticed 😉

We’ve branched out and had a bunch of these made earlier this year. Over the years quite a few people have suggested I get into different markets due to the contacts I have in Asia and the US. Hence why ausmicro.com (the business as opposed to this website) can supply you with anything from car performance parts, perfumes, Lingerie and of course R/C stuff. The R/C stuff is the only things we carry as regular items though 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

klims
      Participant

any chance of you getting in some cheap chinese stuff like this

not sure about other people, but i can’t help buying cheap knockoffs. check out my latest purchase!

PandaBear
      Participant

@Aaron 226104 wrote:

2nd is something new for us, the very unique and quite uncommon Datsun Sunny utility in 1/10th Scale. Complete with the chassis ready for your motor and electronics package all you need to do is paint up the body in a classic colour and you’re ready to experience a true cult classic vehicle.

Sunny Ute: http://shop.ausmicro.net/product_info.php?cPath=56&products_id=577

Genetic mini!! nice!

Keymaster

Yeah can get a few of the weird and whacky GSM phones, Usually not as cheap as we’d like although most are pretty good packages for the $$ with extra batteries, cables, and dual SIM (built in) plus PDA and Video playback etc etc.

The downside (as with all these cheapies) is that they’re not C-Ticked and we can’t C-Tick these easily due to the lack of available specs which means a full paid test of it’s operation.

Panda, there’s more in the range that I’m sure you’ve already seen, I will be looking at make more available as they are unique compared to the Tamiya offerings….

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

PandaBear
      Participant

what i got ppl looking for are 1/10 scale KITTs and Deloreans… 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.