Newsflash: Meadowbank Mayhem!

Home Forums General Chat Newsflash: Meadowbank Mayhem!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Thanks the the camera work of a member we now how some excellent pics from the most recent Members Mini-Z meet-up at Meadowbank NSW.

I’ve uploaded these to the Gallery for you all to see. Hopefully these pics will encourage a few more Sydney-siders out for a run!

Check them out at http://www.ausmicro.com/galleries/miniz/sydney25-4-04/

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Participant

Well done fellas, looking good!

So who’s mugs are in this picture?
      http://www.ausmicro.com/galleries/miniz/sydney25-4-04/imagepages/image21.html

Who had the fastest car on the day? What were it’s specs?

Cheers,

ph2t.

Participant

I reckon dgs_73 had the fastest car :D:D:D

Participant

i’ll drink to that… atually da GTR was up on blocks this wekend, if you will…This weekend will make a difference however. Think Geo-z’s Z was fastest, running an external twin turbo w/ a Xspeed in the yellow dakdak. Very fast. The cars were all pretty evenly matched though… Check the pics and the coming video for more info…

Participant

and the who’s who; PeteWah on the far right, then (from right to left) Geo-Z, my mate Josh (not yet a member, but i’m working on it!!), Tim, (Josh and Tim lookin headless there), Talldude left back, and myself front left (oblivious to the camera at that point.) That, by the way, was abit over half of all the stuff we had there.

Participant

Very nice.

Thanks for the pics:)

Participant

It will be my turn taking photos next time we are down there, but my equipment is of lesser quality than the one used on the weekend
      can take good photos and video with no sound but hay itll do the job on the day better than my phone…..
      :D:D:smiley2:

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.