Nikko iRacer…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi guys, after browsing around in the city on Saturday with my girlfriend, i was in Chinatown and after the compulsory store stops i stumbled over to Modellers world and saw a few Nikko iRacers on the shelf… wtf?! 150.00 bucks? i was thinking about getting one on ebay and decided against it many times.. (which by the way would of been cheaper by about 60 dollars)… lol.. im an idiot.. i thought.. “f%$k it..” and boughtthe Subaru WRC WRX model..

my verdict…? its bloody great!! great range,steering takes getting used to onaccount of a controller with a steering wheel….and it goes.. hard. fast little thing.. blew my Bits to hell…. and looks nicer using infra red… also still cant get over the size.. its about just over half the size of a Bit Char-G.

anyone else have any opinions on the iRacers?… any thoughts? or things heardalong the way about these that mightbe of interest?? anyone care?

hahaha

sorry…… im happy and just wanted to share my joy.. pmsl.

cheers.

Admin
      Participant

POST PICS, really want to see em

Admin
      Participant

is a Iracer a digi Q or not coz i want a digi q

Admin
      Participant

I’m not sure, but I think I’m correct in saying the Nikko iRacer is a clone of the Digi-Q (I’m a Bit Char-G man myself, not too hot on my Digi-Q info).

Admin
      Participant

same here Chris, i have absolutely no idea on digi-q IR etc… but clone or not.. it still goeshard!!!! :smiley14:

do a little browsing for more info… here’s the american website address:

http://www.nikkoamerica.com/NewFiles/new%20home.html

cheers

Admin
      Participant

can you put a bit body on it. is it a ir contr. im lookin at it for $29 i might pick 1 up tomorrow they seem ok i need more info tho . anyone i might just get 1 and if its a turd take it back. i’ll post a review if i get it. it looks like its ir cont. becouse of the clear front on the con. and no att. that i think ir sucks ass. but i’ll try 1 out tomorrow cuz they got a sh*t load.

Admin
      Participant

some pretty drastic modification if u plannin on puttin a bit shell on it… the iRacer is a full 15mm shorter than the bit… and yah, the contr is IR… and yeah i think they’re more than ok.. pretty cool things.

Tell us what u think…

not sure what u mean tho about “no att. that i think ir sucks ass”

cheers… lol.

Admin
      Participant

i think the delay in the infrared sucks ass but i just picked it up today and i need some batt.s for it so im gonna go get some and i’ll have a review in about a hour and a half to 2 hours.

Admin
      Participant

ok look for my new topic ir review your gonna be suprised.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.