NISSAN SKYLINE ROOM~~SKYLINE RYDAS WANTED

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

:smiley15:hey, this is omar jamil, the owner of this room. if anyone has any nissan skylines please post pics, vidoes, mods, tips, anything. Us skyline rydas have our own gang, lets soup our skylines together and show all the others what were made of!

Admin
      Participant

i got 4 skylines lblue black white and green but i prafer my fto over them but anyways switch your magnet to a rare earth magnet. it makes your steering stronger and more responsive.

Admin
      Participant

i got a white one with carbon fibre hood and a few decals, i got a Loctite Zexel SE one and i got a blue one with front bar damage from drifting into a brick wall lol

Admin
      Participant

how did you get a carbon fiber hood i used the xxx main carbon fiber sticker sheet.

Admin
      Participant

i painted it black lol

GT-ahh
      Participant

ive got a dual battery sleeper r34skyline with a 2.6 and ultra slippery tyres…

more spins than a washing machine

Admin
      Participant

i know this isnt to do with skylines but GT-ahh what do u think of the gloria. is it worthy of your Rexy

Admin
      Participant

gt i beat ya even with the super soft tires my fto wont even grip till about 6 inches the things a beast i got 5.3 with 3 nimh cells. even with the high gearing it still brakes the back tires loose. i havent got it up to top speed but im guessin it will hit about 20mph so far i got it up to 15mph but thats in the hull in my house and it hits the wall. yeah my cel. body is trashed

Admin
      Participant

send some pics and help me customize mine! anyone could send me some sticker or recomend a place to get some in toronto canada?

Admin
      Participant

I have a Pennzoil Nismo with a 3.0 motor and a Nissan Z with another 3.0 motor

lilgtr
      Participant

stanly knife, coke can for wing and plastic card(eg credit card) for mounts.

Admin
      Participant

does anyone else think that the R32 and red R34 sit a bit to high on the chassis??

Admin
      Participant

we only got 1 skylinewhare i live a 03 gtr and that things fast i tryed ta race the guy but he just keep pullin ahead every time he shifted. those are fast as hell

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.