Nite Racing……

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      MiniKing
      Participant

I need to race man my rc cars are just sitting there and i dont have enough room at my place to really open up my new Z so im thinking a race at bunnings is required…….Hey roe wat you reckon im sure your itching to get your Z out aswell……Give me a call dude and well organise it…….Any one else who wants to join in is more than welcome…….!!!!!

dgs73
      Participant

would but it’s a treck and a half…:angry:

CoSmO
      Participant

bunnings where?

dgs73
      Participant

Bankstown if my memory serves me correctly…

MiniKing
      Participant

Its the new Bunnings at Bankstown on Cantebury Rd….everyone is welcome….

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      Its the new Bunnings at Bankstown on Cantebury Rd….everyone is welcome….

So is it closer to bankstown airport or is it closer to where the women all stand on Canterbury Rd ?

MiniKing
      Participant

yep its closer to Bankstown airport you cant miss it its huge…..im heading down there soon….cant wait!!!!:D:D

Roe
      Participant

Sorry dude, had to take your sis shopping. Maybe friday night dude, still trying to get my car running right 😀

CoSmO
      Participant

can’t on friday night- can’t on any weekday night actually – got work- if you look across that bunnings- you’ll see where i work at nights- POST 😯

just post when you guys are going

Roe
      Participant
      Quote:
      can’t on friday night- can’t on any weekday night actually – got work- if you look across that bunnings- you’ll see where i work at nights- POST

just post when you guys are going

might go tonight CoSmO, depends on wat the weathers like i guess. What time did you finish this morning?? Or you just couldn’t wait to post
      :p

Whatcha upta MK? wanna finish breaking in that car of yours? 🙂

MiniKing
      Participant

Hey Roe man i want t go tonite but i got plans tonite involving a certain someone…:smiley2::smiley2: Give me a call later and ill fill you in dude…..:D:D

MiniKing
      Participant

ive also got a few problems with my Z and it really starting to piss me off…..i want to get a drift car happening man im goin to hobby co today at around lunch time wanna go????
      😀

Edited by – MiniKing on 29 October 2004 11:10:07

Roe
      Participant

i can’t dude, im gonna be a little busy…Will call you when i finish! Wats up with tha Z? Got all my shit and prlenty of spare……bring it ova latter after you sort things out…I’ll give ya a hand!

MiniKing
      Participant

My Z is giving me the shits bro i want to start drifting….!!!!!we should start a comp on Sundays RC D1 OZ……..wat do you think????

Roe
      Participant

…..soundz sweet to me bro. You just need to get yourself a car, or has that been taken care of:question::question::question:….

😀

Edited by – Roe on 29 October 2004 18:19:22

MiniKing
      Participant

YEP……….:D:D:DYou cant get the smile off my face!!!!!

MiniKing
      Participant

Well my drift car is complete and ready to rumble i cant wait to get this thing out im prob gonna go down to bunnings tonite before i go to my girlfriends house……….i just need to see this run…:D:D:D

MiniKing
      Participant

Hey Roe,
      want to go for a race tonite…..ill come up after work k…????i just have to go home first to get my stuff…:D:D:D

MiniKing
      Participant

Well last nite me and roe went racing in the rain…we went to an under cover car park and were practising drifting around the carpark we got some sick team drift happening too carparks are perfect for this style of racing….i just need to sought out some proper batts and a new motor….:evil::evil: Put my Z on Roes speed checker last nite and got a best of 28Km/h with a Xspeed and a 9t pinion…..pretty good but these speeds will be very slow compared to the speeds me and roe will be pulling soon…..Aint that rite Roe..????:smiley2::smiley2::smiley2:Got some crazy mods happening now……The Z’s are gonna go off!!!!:D:D

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.