Nitro Mini z?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

i just bought a mini z clone off e bay for $9.99 so you know what that means time ta bring on the phantom .15 rear exhust.

after some custom parts and some “tweeking” i ll get that in and test it into a old bed matress i wont waste my time on putting a throtle servo in. it the gears dont get stripped out and the car goes st8 i ll hook up a throtle and brake system if it dosent im takeing the phantom out and sending the car to the rc gods “throughin it in my firepit and watchin it burn”

my thery on how it will run. the gears will get striped out and or when the eng goes to full throtle about 36,000rpm s its gonna make the chassy look like a twizler. but you cant say it cant be done till you try.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

thats gonna be interesting, that thing will fly, its like watching a bit char-g go 40… if you can get that to work try to post a video for us…

GT-ahh
      Participant

maybe use your carbon chassis and belt drive it so theres more play in the drivetrain..wont be as harsh

VR-4
      Participant

could but that would lesson the odds of it going crazy and i wanna see it go crazy lmao

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Try hitting a brick wall at top speed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.