nonMicro Discusion

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion nonMicro Discusion

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      peedee
      Participant

Why is thier only one section for nonMicro discusion i now this is aus MICRO but there is more posts in here than in some of the other forums.

Keymaster

Because it’s a Micro R/C website.

I created this nonMicro forum becuase I have R/C of all scales, and many of our members are the same.

We don’t think that one scale is any better than another, it’s just that each scale is best suited to particular environments.

For example a Nitro truck is not going to work well in my works lunch room, but the Bit Char-Gs we race do.

The Mini-Z doesn’t liek the carpark, but runs great in the conference room. The 1/10th works great outside on tarmac (the TA03) or off road (The Baja)… I’ve not bothered with Nitro so can’t comment.

As each sections of the forums develop I do think about adding more sub sections to suit the use.

For example if this forums starts moving quickly and there’s a lot of Nitro discussion (between mroe than 4 people) and Electric then we may split into:

nonMicro Electric
      nonMicro Nitro

But really see how it goes 😉

As for Star Guitars now deleted contribution – Dude if you can’t say anything worthwhile don’t say it – or the Moderators will un-say it for you.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

peedee
      Participant

nah man i wasnt trying to start something just curious
      yea thats understandable

Edited by – peedee on 06 August 2003 07:22:58

Keymaster

It’s a good question you asked, and I think this section will grow.

ausmicro.com is made up of it’s members, the site ‘flows’ around what we all like 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Star Guitar
      Participant

Shut up

Star Guitar
      Participant

That pandabear mod is better than u

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.