NOS for nitro r/c cars

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion NOS for nitro r/c cars

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      KingRX7
      Participant

yes they have nos kits for rc cars now check it out at jagrc.com they have some cool videos too.

VR-4
      Participant

wont work. nitrous oxide is use to make extra o2 in your eng. you still need fule to make th extra power thats why nitrous system have either a fule sprayer or requires bigger fule injecters. and the n02 there useing is made for the food indistrey. theres no proformance gan from doing that unless you have something spraying more fule. THAT WILL KILL YOUR ENG!!!!! when you hit it you will run way to lean and burn up. also if you were to hook a nitrous system on a rc car that hose would be like useing a fire hose as a nitrous suply line in a real car and withouht prosision made jets there will be no way to run it without killing your eng.

i’ll also point out that the preshure would be so iratic that you couldent use it.

only way that will work is useing a $70 fule pump and hook up up to the carb so that when you spray the fule pump will spray more fule in your car thus makeing more power.

i did alot of homework befor i hooked my car up for nitrous theres alot of factors when useing nitrous.

dispite what people will say it wont work and never will. a nitrous system on a that size will be to big and the proformans gaine will be so small “about .02 bhp and you figure you add about 2lbs worth of stuff your back to square 1. stick with high flow filters.

only gain you can get from that would be lowering your eng. tem and n02 dropes intake tems by 30deg. key work intake you try doing that on a nitro eng. your danceing with the devil.

KingRX7
      Participant

intersting…

Edited by – KingRX7 on 14 August 2003 12:21:28

VR-4
      Participant

just for looks. but wont ever happen on rc cars if you want the nos look get the mip boost bottle but they suck

KingRX7
      Participant

i wouldnt spend the 140.00 that it costs for one of those kits i was just bringing up a new idea

VR-4
      Participant

lol i’ll give you some nitrous for $50 i’ll just drive my fusion behind you and when you say go i’ll push ya with it lmao i could prob push ya 80mph

KingRX7
      Participant

sweeeeeeeeet avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_bit
      Participant

yeh where did u get it

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

R/C cars run on nitro anyway, so i dont think nitrous would give a huge power boost, maybe in petrol engines but not glow engines.

VR-4
      Participant

nitromethane aka alch in some race cars there talking about nitrous oxide

Matt005
      Participant

Is that avatar from initial d

VR-4
      Participant

yup i got alot more of them to lol

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.