nsx/contach (custom q-steer body)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      z-beam
      Participant

I picked up a few choro-q’s in singapore to convert to q-steer bodies, one of them was a sleek nsx that i chopped into.

the rear was way to tight to fit the steers electronics so it got hacked into, and i had to work out a way of rebuilding it and still having a decent look.

the side front fenders need some more work, but the rest is pretty much done. the rear wing covers up the gap in the back.

i used some salvaged hot wheels plastic to get some shape and rigidity in the back end, some 2mm plasticard and then covered it in epoxy putty and sculpted some rough shapes that was then carved to get definition.

i did the sculpting free hand without any pics or drawings to work off of, so it kinda turned out resembling a lambo contach.

open to suggestions on paint colour also…

hope you like it!

3767712673_d8d2f70c06_b.jpg

z-beam
      Participant

3767712685_5b71ba205c.jpg

3767712679_59e2682c25.jpg

3767712691_f32f83720c.jpg

betty.k
      Participant

looks great! i think the silver looks pretty good for the colour :8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

ill have to have a shop around to find the same silver, i have bright and a really dark gunmetal in the spray box right now so this might have to wait.

the current silver does suit it heaps i think to.

i was toying around with making a cheesey transformers paint job to make it look like hotrod but that would look sh!t really.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.