OEMs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

First of all are Oems virtually the same as official Bit char-gs? I mean can you mod OEMs with Bit char-g parts? But anyway there is a Oem on toyeast for $9.90 and I”m going to get it if the mod packages are the same. Thanks

Nick

Admin
      Participant

Far from it- If you want a cheap car to either race stock or extensively modify- get OEM. If you want good quality and compatibility with all option parts, get the TOMY’s. Basically. OEM is NOT OEM by the traditional definition of the term. OEM Bit CHar-G range from near-exact copies of TOMY’s to vehicles that have different length, wheelbase, motor connections (some even hardwired) and gearing systems. A real OEM would be exact to specifications and indistinguishable except for the lack of retail markings, however none such exists. The closest to this are the hobbico and hotwheels releases, but these are lisenced, not OEM.

-dan

Admin
      Participant

Hiyas!

I?ve bought severall OEMs and in my opinion the bullets are the best . Espacially for the price (9.90$). The Huale OEMs are absolutely crap!!! I took out the NiCd and the sterring spring and throw the rest away. The bullet is o.k., ucan use all parts of the tomy except the Gear Set GS-03. Because the distance of the engine to the rear axle is different to tomy.

And the Bullets are containing a NiMh:smiley2:

If you remove the silly decals and change the antenna you?ll have a good car , not as good as a Bit , but nearly the same.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.