Office furnitue – 1 : Derek’s Z – NIL

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Discussion Office furnitue – 1 : Derek’s Z – NIL

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      PandaBear
      Participant

Hullo!

You shouldn’t need to replace the servo whole – it’ll probably cost you too much to be worth it.

But *yes* you can buy spare servo gears if you strip them.

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Servo Gears

LOL

The biggest selling Mini Z item!!!!!

Don’t know how many you guys have done, but my quota up for the year!

Admin
      Participant

Cool.

I went to the race meet at the local kmart carpark today. They were racing cars from 1:18, up to 1:8.

The 1:10 races were organised pandemonium, but great to watch…lots of collisions. The little 1:18 cars, amazingly were keeping up with the 1:10 cars, they even led the race!

The 1:8 cars were truly awesome; 120km/h in the kmart carpark throw in a turn, do a drift, smoke up the tires…….awesome.

I think if I get my cars going i’ll have two shells, one for racing and one for show and tell. Just about every car was damaged somehow….

By the way… does anyone know where i can get a mini z for under 250AUD?

PandaBear
      Participant

If you guys are serious about racing & modifying your little cars, you should check out the HPI MicroRS4 car. This one’s a genuine belt-drive 4WD mini tourer, adjustable diff, a LEXAN SHELL that can take the abuse and at 1/18th – it might be a little bit bigger than Mini-Z but is big enough to accept ‘real’ RC gear. You’re not forced to stick with Kyosho Perfex (not!!) gear.

If you think Mini-Zs have too many hopups, mRS4 has even more.

And yes – you have to BUILD it from kit (although RTR version also available now).

Admin
      Participant

Yes, how much do they cost?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.