Official Kyosho options for the Madforce, drool…

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Discussion Official Kyosho options for the Madforce, drool…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant
      Evo
      Participant

Check those RIMS!

/Evo

ph2t
      Participant

Yeah they’re quite nice. I’m gonna paint the stock ones I’ve got and get some new alloys later on…..

First purchases will be for performance, ie: the oil shocks and the bearing kit….

ph2t.

dgs73
      Participant

now you’ll be cooking… got the s/s kingpins and susp. shafts and all ball joints in s/s on mine, makes such a performance difference… as does 800NiMH batteries… grab some foam tire inserts off Bithed too, I’ve found the softs and hards both have their advantages. The soft take alot of the work (but not all!!) off the shocks when landing jumps, as well as helping turning response, and the hard foams aid striaght line travel at speed. And yeah EVO, those alum. rims are awesome, eh?
      Oh, ph2t, you broken your front damper stay yet? Give it time, and the GPM aluminium ones will be out… happy happy joy joy…:D

ph2t
      Participant

Yeah I’ve got the GP 750mAh batts and I’m very happy with them….

I haven’t busted the front damper stay……yet! Lord knows from the jumps I was doing last night at betty’s that it should of..:shock:

Yeah I’ve noticed that GPM have bought out some parts but not the damper stay yet….

What’s the easiest way to contact bithead? What’s his turnaround time on orders?

cheers dude,

ph2t.

Keymaster

bithed@hotmail.com … He’s pretty quick normally although at the moment I’m having trouble getting hold of him 🙁

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

dgs73
      Participant

there are some damper stays starting to appear, but only rear stays (who breaks the rear ones anyway? I ask you…!!) I managed to break mine after two weeks, the first week it didnt even get run!
      Very busy is Bithed at the mo, but your email will get a reply… and I get stuff sent to me within a week of paying…

ph2t
      Participant

thanks for the info fellas…..:approve:

dgs73
      Participant

he’s on line now ph2t…:smiley2:

ph2t
      Participant

I just added him to my MSN but no luck yet…..

bithed
      Participant

…ph2t…you got me babe 🙂 Whats on your shopping list ? I am VERY close to a restock cos DAVE keeps breaking stuff 😉 Grab me by mail rather than private messages in here…I RELOAD my MSN mail EVERY 20 seconds..lol…

…DGS !! Get your A into G and get logged on at that other place ok…

…AAron mail me…just moved into bigger premises and the whole place is a mess…Grab my mail but turning on Yahoo messenger now too…

MSN mesenger is bithed and yahoo is nugaijin…dont ask why 😉

dgs73
      Participant

hey, dont blame me dood, and besides, you get most of my spare cash as a result!! And I dont break things THAT often…
      Still waiting for “someone” to send back confirmation lol

bithed
      Participant

…try cancelling once and then reloading…you dont have a pop-up blocker on do you ?

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      …ph2t…you got me babe 🙂 Whats on your shopping list ? I am VERY close to a restock cos DAVE keeps breaking stuff 😉 Grab me by mail rather than private messages in here…I RELOAD my MSN mail EVERY 20 seconds..lol…

I’ll put a list together man and let you know shortly. Can you get the GPM parts for the Madforce as well?

thanks hooooomey!

ph2t.

bithed
      Participant

…Dood you and the rest of the word is after GPM parts…Lets just say they are on my list of things to do 🙂 Mate probably restocking at the start of April…tied up with contracts and immigration until then…would someone please CLONE me !!!

Evo
      Participant

ph2t–>I assume you mean to paint them white?

I’ve been having the same thoughts about painting mine, but white is the only color that i can think on the Type 2 MT.

/Evo

dgs73
      Participant

there’s also the aluminium COLOURED ones, these are still plastic, but look at a glance like, well… those 5 spoke alloys look cool though, but i’d like to know what they weigh compared to the stockers…

dgs73
      Participant

there’s also the aluminium COLOURED ones, these are still plastic, but look at a glance like, well… those 5 spoke alloys look cool though, but i’d like to know what they weigh compared to the stockers…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.