Official Warning: Spamming the Forums

Home Forums General Chat Official Warning: Spamming the Forums

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

After being offline for over a week I’m very annoyed to find on of our newer members has “spammed” his was through the forums promoting another R/C website.

I have no problem with a single post advertising the existance of new/other sites, nor do I mind people putting their sites in their Signature blocks.

However, posting in threads telling people to go to XXX website and not giving an appropriate response to the thread is not on.

The Moderating team will now be asked to delete any posts that do not directly address the content of the thread, and remove any posts that are duplicates of others.

It’s a rude gesture and more than likely will end with members being banned.

You have been warned.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Priest
      Participant

Yes i totally agree with you there aaron spamming should not be tolerated in any form and if this member is an official party to the other site then send the cheaky pricks a advertising bill.

Edited by – Priest on 14 February 2005 19:57:53

azza2000
      Participant

Please read my thread re clearing up a few things.

I am interested to find out about the evidence you have about me ripping the aussie public off.

Yes i am trying to fund my hobby by selling a few cars but I am not dishonest about it.

I have made a mistake by breaking this site’s forum rules but I have admitted it, apologised, and feel that this situation is a little out of control.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.