OMG!!! *TONS* OF BIT CHAR-G’S IN PERTH!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Okay. I just went down to my local toyworld(the one in canningvale, across the road from that soils aint soils or wateva place) and i looked around, thru the remote control section, nothing. I walk up to the guy and ask him hey do you have any tomy ch- he says char-g’s? i say yah. He picks up the box and say are these them? and i go yer. He says which one ya want and he shows me this huge list of accessories, motors, clipon cases, wheelsets, and everything! The ‘compact’ Char-G’s were $46… The rest of the stuff was quite cheap($5 for 9 tires, three sets)

If you find any other good places let me know 😉

-hmboy

Admin
      Participant

ok.. now this is news…

does this mean that we are finally getting the hop-up parts for our bits?

sweeeeeet…….

Admin
      Participant

in perth is that in the uk

Trackmaster
      Participant

The last time I looked Perth was in Australia, but hey, that was some 15 years ago!! :smiley1:

Admin
      Participant

thats gotta be the second best news i have heard this year!!!!

Admin
      Participant

what that Perth’s still in australia?

Admin
      Participant

LOL…

There is a Perth in UK (Scotland?). Chances are Perth (UK) was around WAY before Perth (AUS). After all, you (and USA) copy most of England’s names (Christ, there’s a London in USA too! Who are they Trying to kid?)… The Names come from when The British Empire used to run-things (Some drunk-ass sailor was probably home sick and thought by calling a Settlement a British name he would feel closer to home).

http://www.mapquest.co.uk/cgi-bin/ia_find?link=btwn%2Ftwn-map_results&random=849&event=find_search&uid=umm1hotd_5gngbka%3A25uf15hfan&country=Great+Britain&SNVData=&address=&city=perth&Zip=&Find+Map.x=0&Find+Map.y=0

Admin
      Participant

Went down to toyworld at canning vale, the hop-up parts are for slot cars not bits.

I knew it was too good to be true.

cheers

Admin
      Participant

YEAH so stop freakin takin the mickey out of me for saying perth is in the uk because is is so swivel on that one

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.