onboard cam vid

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

i got me a video capture thingo so now i can make vids with the wireless cam!:p here s some tank and 1:10 action i put together.

the stars

if there s any probs loading the vid lemme know. but be gentle, it s my first time:blush::8ball:

betty.k
      Participant

forget it, i can’t get the files to load. after a minute i just get the “page not found” window. any ideas aaron?:8ball:

Edited by – betty.k on 25 November 2004 23:17:16

betty.k
      Participant

ok, try this. do the save target thingy. http://home.iprimus.com.au/cjleary/internalcam.wmv
      tell me if it works:8ball:

micro_Amps
      Participant

No need to save taget as, works fine just clicking on the link.
      Nice work.
      uA

TallduDe
      Participant

cool dude.

i like the tank vid you can controller that via camera.

btw what group or dj was that song from i like it man.

betty.k
      Participant

oops, forgot the music credits. “the bromley st roller” by salmonella dub. (nz outfit, playing at the corner hotel richmond tonight for those interested locals)
      i drove the tank via screen, as you can see it trundles along slow enough to drive easily.
      thanks for the props, took me 2 solid days to work all that out from go to woah!:shock: for me i found the windows movie maker hysterically easy to use. and thanks to ph2t for informing me that i have webspace attached to my internet account! (doh!) he real braynee, he should work in i.t.:8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

thats awesome betty! i love the tank section, its cool the way you can explore your house from the comfort of the loungeroom.

you did great with the soundtrack, matching the build up with the tank action and then as soon as the track picks up so does the speed!

leonli17
      Participant

I was so dizzy after i watched the movie. But it’s great!!!

betty.k
      Participant

thanks peeps!:blush: glad to be of service!:8ball:

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.