OT: I?ve been a li?l quiet of late [pix]

Home Forums General Chat OT: I?ve been a li?l quiet of late [pix]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

It’s been a week from hell for me:smiley5:. For the second time in 13months our business unit (35 staff) at work has undergone an office relocation. I’m a business analyst by profession and, somehow, I seem to end up with the horrible job of co-ordinating the moves and ensuring all of the systems/processes/procedures work in the new location. Nightmare.

Anyway, 5pm Friday night (Sydney time) the move started. Got out of the office again at 2am Saturday, only to return at 7am to continue. When I left tonight, I was satisfied that we’d be ready to roll tomorrow at 8.30am. PHEW!

One of the upsides of my new office/workstation is the HUGE U-shaped desk. I’ve packed my four PCs, gadgets etc onto one half of the desk. The rest is being reserved for a Bit Char-G race track. :smiley2:

Here are some pix from the office….will upload some new ones once I get the track integrated onto the desk. Thankfully my manager ismicro-RC-mad as well, so it shouldn’t be a big problem….

Cheers

Derek

Admin
      Participant

hehe!! had to get the cars in didnt ya 😉

Admin
      Participant

don’t happen to work for Telstra do you Derek?

It’s just we have the same phones here @ work too 😉

btw nice car collection :smiley1:

Admin
      Participant

Love the stickers on the WRX…”Shifters” and “Headers”. How non-descript :smiley8:

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.