Other Forums

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Not at all saying i don’t like this one because this is my ground forum and i love it but i was wondering of any other really good forums like this one other than the m3 forum. It’s just really good to be well rounded so i was just wondering. Thanks, Dave

Admin
      Participant

Dave

The other site that is SUPERB (IMHO) is the “Martini Racing” site. It is also run by enthusiasts, only prob is the annoying pop up ads…but they are quick to kill with ALT-F4 :smiley2:

Fellow member, ZeroBXU runs a site called The Admiral’s Lair (an MSN Community). It has a daily archive-type forum which makes for good reading, too!

Unfortunately, I’m at work at the moment and don’t have access to my home bookmarks. Hopefully someone else will be able to post the URLs ASAP, otherwise I will post when I get home tonight.

Regards

Derek

Admin
      Participant
      Admin
      Participant

I’ve got links to a couple other forums (including this one!)in the Bit Char-G Links page of The Admiral’s Lair. The only other fairly active message board I’ve come across is the one for Bit Char-G UK. Martini Racing is always exceeding their bandwidth (inaccessible) when I try to jump over there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.